Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
KytaFreesky
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 13 2
Agree 2 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 4 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 1 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 1 0
Birthday:
Sep 18, 1997 (Age: 26)
Home Page:
Wandering from place to place, in the USA
Janitor/Custodian

KytaFreesky

Male, 26, from Wandering from place to place, in the USA

New post on my blog; part 1 of my relationship with music. Link at my homepage down below. Feb 20, 2018

1. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      New post on my blog; part 1 of my relationship with music. Link at my homepage down below.
    2. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      New post on my blog, about my theme for the new year. Read it if you want, there's a link down below (it's my homepage).
    3. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I have certain things that I stand for, certain things that I believe in, and if you don't like it, I think that's your God-given right.
    4. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Just put up a new post on my blog! Link is my homepage down below.
    5. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      In case any of you guys weren't aware, Microsoft has been putting out 1.13 snapshots, and let's just say, I am STOKED for the next update!
    6. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      In case you haven't seen me on the server yet, I'm back from my writing challenge. It went okay; things came up so I only got to ~16,000.
    7. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I'm doing NaNoWriMo (a 50,000 word writing challenge) again this year, so see y'all in December! (I'll be posting on my blog almost daily.)
      1. KytaFreesky
        KytaFreesky
        My website containing my blog is linked below, as my homepage.
        Hope you guys all survive without me (^_~)
        Nov 1, 2017
    8. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      New post up on my blog, called "Lonlieness". Link below, shown as my homepage. Let me know what you think, if you feel so inclined. Thanks!
    9. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I've finally figured out what I'm going to be writing for NaNoWriMo, which starts soon. Heck.
    10. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I just came out as asexual to my parents. They took it surprisingly well. My dad even said that he figured that I was. So now I've done it.
    11. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
      1. ItsTheEpicViper
        ItsTheEpicViper
        the song by U2 xD?
        Oct 26, 2017
        KytaFreesky likes this.
      2. KytaFreesky
        KytaFreesky
        Wow @ItsTheEpicViper , gg. I didn't expect anyone to get the reference. You get a like. (^_^)
        Oct 29, 2017
        ItsTheEpicViper likes this.
      3. ItsTheEpicViper
        ItsTheEpicViper
        ahah thank you :D
        Oct 29, 2017
    12. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      This week is Asexual Awareness Week, and in case any of you didn't know, I am asexual, so it means a lot to me. Is anyone else on here ace?
    13. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on. May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground, and carry on.
      1. KytaFreesky
        KytaFreesky
        These are song lyrics from the song "Carry On", by Fun, in case anyone is wondering.
        Oct 17, 2017
    14. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Crap. Only half a month until NaNoWriMo, and I still have no idea for my antagonist. (For more info, check my blog-- link is my home page.)
    15. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Only about 15 more days before NaNoWriMo begins, and I still have no ideas for my antagonist. (For more info, check my blog-- link below)
    16. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      My mind during the day: Huh. No writing ideas for my blog. My mind at night when I'm about to sleep: ALL THE IDEAS
    17. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Does anyone else ever have the feeling that they want to change the world, but that the world won't let them change it? I have that feeling.
    18. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Saw this: "The title of the last show you watched is your life now. What is it?" Mine: 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' (no joke) How true.
    19. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Okay, serious question, and please comment below: What is the best way to tell someone that you're not interested in anyone, anyone at all?
      1. KytaFreesky
        KytaFreesky
        In case any of you are wondering, one of my co-workers keeps asking me if I have a crush on anyone at the moment, and he doesn't believe me when I tell him that I don't even want a relationship right now, or probably ever.
        Oct 6, 2017
      2. 5730dogman
        5730dogman
        Tell him that you arent interesting in him if thats what he's asking
        Oct 6, 2017
    20. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Someone on the train who sees I'm wearing headphones but chooses to ignore them: Is this the train to downtown? Me, internally: Seriously?
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 18, 1997 (Age: 26)
    Home Page:
    http://kytawrites.weebly.com/
    Wandering from place to place, in the USA
    Janitor/Custodian
    Why would you care about someone like me? I have so many problems and issues in my life, and nobody wants to hear about them. Go ahead and go to my website, if you want to. I post on my blog there sometimes.

Signature

KytaFreesky, the lost outcast, the last of his kind. The wanderer, the old soul. The friend to all, and friend of no-one. The lone wolf crying in the night for just a little bit of light. The one who writes for this world he does not want to call home. "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." -Edgar Allan Poe. Find him at his website or on Discord at KytaFreesky#4955