Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustTomas, Mar 1, 2016.

?

What version do you prefer

1. 1.8

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. 1.9

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. Qw_Gaming

rekt

2. ironicmemexd

It is an Internet forum. It is much more frustrating when you're trying to say something and the first thing someone corrects your grammar. If it's asked for it's ok, but you can't just go into a grammar nazi spree because it is plain out annoying. I used to correct people's grammar but then I realized all I was doing was pissing people off and not helping out.

Hope you're telling the truth. In some other threads however you still do grammar corrections though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

It's not a big deal, If they want to correct you then let them do it. Its annoying but its not worth arguing over

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Qw_Gaming

And what's not to like about 1.9? I saw a Youtube video of changing the PvP to 1.8 style, so . 1.9 Creative is just fun :D. And Survival Has a new dimension that has nothing wrong with it. So 1.9 Doesn't really have much problem, but tell me if i missed something :).

5. _Brokencrystal_

I don't think it's a new dimension (unless they added Skylands from sleeping and I missed something o.o), rather just more annoying teleporty fruits in the End.

6. TheRedstnePotato

"survival has a new dimension."
    One could argue that it's hard to access in survival (Unless you're good and able to easily kill the dragon)
    And it's just more of the end. Kindof like when the overworld size got extended a while back.

7. Qw_Gaming

Eh, I don't really know much about survival/factions so please ignore that statement :rolleyes:

8. TheRedstnePotato

if you didnt know much about survival, that'd make you less likely to say survival and more likely to say creative :p

9. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I really like 1.8 but that is because they kept everything simple like pvp. I think that as time passes by more people will actually get used to the way 1.9 works. But because we have been playing this game for many years and we have learned the way of every other update so it is going to take us even longer to get used to the new way of the game. I might not like the new PVP style for quite a while but I really know that the elytra wings, new blocks, heads and more are actually really cool.

10. TheRedstnePotato

I agree with you Ant, but it may just because you're talking in a fancy way. :p

11. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

My new style ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

mhm yes you can. If you're a really good pvper and you like minecraft because of pvp and since now the pvp is a ping competition you can just set your version back to 1.8 or any version you desire and you will be able to go on the PRO pvp servers :) i hope this helped.

13. TheRedstnePotato

b
    but... why would you like pvp over the actual interesting stuff? PVP's really boring... especially in < 1.9

14. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I don't think that going back to 1.8 is going to really do anything for the server in the future. This is the new minecraft, it might be horrible but it will be until we actually get used to it, it is going to be horrible. Changing it back to 1.8 is going to set us back against other servers.

• Agree Agree x 2