Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A suggestion for the 'MegaCraft Official Rules'

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, May 16, 2016.

1. kailanchauhan

I was just reading upon the 'Megacraft Official Rules' thread and immediately I noticed that the rules for the forums(e.g. Not posting on threads older than a month) and the rules for TeamSpeak(e.g. Highest ranking staff can decide to prohibit specified dialect for the benefit of younger players) were not there. I think they should be added there, especially the ones for the forums since this is the forums.

Please consider my opinions ~~ Ctrl
    (Tags)
    @BlueFusion12
    Also, can we have the new megacraft logo shown on the in-game minecraft server list?

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. dooff

Retired Staff

I have actually been wondering what the rules for the forums are. I would like to see the server and forum rules be somewhat more consistent with each other. Forum rules may be more difficult to enforce though, I don't know.

The rules for Teamspeak should probably just be left for Teamspeak. The rules for it are somewhat less "official". Basically, staff are given discretion to deal with situations as appropriate and some rules on the server do not apply to TS. Considering that, listing a set of basic rules in a channel description in TS is probably sufficient. I don't see any reason to draft anything too official on the forums at this stage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Forums rules ,-, is that a thing? Make it a thing!!

• Like Like x 1