Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addressing the issue: Staff Shortage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kailanchauhan

Recently I have seen a decline in the number of staff. When I say decline, I mean a large decline. If I were to graph the number of staff, it would look like this:
    Chart example.PNG
    Where in February we lost a number of staff. The current number of staff, as of 17th April 2016, is 13 including the owner.
    Now I have also heard that the new reviewal system for the architect rank is that 3 staff members ranking of at least admin, must together decide if a plot is worthy of architect. This is where problems and reduced efficiency will lie. There is Senpai, Antony, and Blue who are admin and higher which means that they all have to come together to review a plot. We should know that BlueFusion is less likely to be free to review for architect every day or so. That is my point of reduced efficiency. If we had a couple more admins we could get more people in for reviewal. Personally I think NoHacksJustSid and LuukH should receive a promotion as I see them on every day helping newcomers and other frequently.
    I hope whoever reads this can acknowledge my views on this matter and take action as necessary

(People mentioned: @NoHacksJustSid @LuukH @Senpai_Artic @BlueFusion12 @ItzAntony)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Luuk was only promoted to Mod a short time ago (although that should have been a long time ago).

Also, there's now a rule that only people who are 15 or over can become staff (meaning they now have to kick Luuk, Sid and Senpai off the staff team since they're under 15 -.-), which I think is a bit counterproductive considering the state we're in. On top of that, Bidu got SuperAdmin when he was 13 (he said so the other day) and there have been some other staff members under the age of 15 (Lewis, for example).

3. Syddo

The act of ranking up staff, even getting new Helper members is much more difficult than it needs to be but it's in place for a good reason. BlueFusion12 can't risk ranking up players just because every spot isn't filled.

Also where did you hear about this 15+ rule for staff? I personally haven't seen anything about it.

4. _Brokencrystal_

Jackie said, then Lexi confirmed it later. Lexi says it's because too many people apply who are too immature, but judging by the number of people who don't seem to know where anything is and go straight for applying, I'd be surprised if the rule actually had any effect on the number of people sending in applications.

5. Syddo

According to Blue, the 15+ rule is not official or implemented. It was only talked about but it is not an official rule.

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.