Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Wizardry Shop!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PeanutbutterB0B, Nov 13, 2017.

?

What should be added to the Admin Shop!?!?!

1. Ender Dragon Eggs

50.0%
  2. Mob Soul Vials (Bat and Wolf)

50.0%
  3. Runed Tablets

37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LinkFelton

Retired Staff

Ladies and Gents!

Me and @Jemaru took the time today and completely redid the Admin Shop at /Warp Mall. In the process we removed and LOT. There are significantly fewer items than before. That being said, theres plenty of room to add. So! Add an option to the poll. If your option is already there then vote for it.

*To add an option to the poll leave a comment with a valid reason. I will add it and then you and everyone else can vote for it.

2. zeesam

(Listed by priority)
    Ender Dragon Eggs. - Dragon eggs are used to add a large amount of power to Witchery altars - around 1000 (depending on multipliers)
    Bat spawn eggs. - Bats can be used to make owls and they are the only way to make several things, such as wool of bat and certain brews. They can also be used to mutate owls which, when bound as a familiar, are awesome
    Drop of Luck. - Just something that is generally annoying to make as it takes a lot of time and altar power.
    Wolf Spawn Eggs. - Wolves are extraordinarily hard to find and are required for several things.

As a side note, Instead of making the spawn eggs, you could sell soul vials of the creatures. That would mean that we still have to find and make a broken spawner and a powered spawner respectively and then combine all of the things in various machines.

Thanks

(EDIT)
    There could be a special part of the shop that sells mob vials of all the vanilla creatures (or at least most of them). Maybe in /warp crates since that room is kinda empty.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. LinkFelton

Retired Staff

Thank you for the input. I have added three of the four suggestions. The Dragon Egg and Soul Vials are definitely needed. However, we still want this to not be a walk in the park. So we won't be offering stuff like the Drop of Luck. Though do look out for the Monthly Sales in the Shop ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. CameronArcher66

So, I really dunno what’s new in the shop because I haven’t gotten on yet. But I do have a request for something to be removed. Crystal clusters. Something that’s such an ordeal to go through (mass ritual stones, regeants blood rune of the orb etc, shouldn’t be achievable through 4 or less days of voting, it’s just to damn easy. I get that the ritual breaks the overworld. But is it possible to disable it in the overworld, or have staff trade in the items? Because it’s just to ridiculously easy this way.

5. CameronArcher66

To add to my post(is there a better way to like, add to it?) there are quite a few cost things that don’t make sense. So, it takes four soul shards and 5 life shards to make a crystal cluster. You have four of each listed as 5000. But you have crystal clusters listed as 2500. Energy tablets seem extremely cheap next to osmium, and osmium seems pretty expensive. Besides that it all makes sense to me

6. Neo17shooter

Retired Staff

Runed Tablets for not a INSANE amount of money?? Like it's a part of Thaumcraft the cost of eldritch eyes and going insane isn't that enough to warrant fighting a boss? As well as a maze, Just because the server removes or clears the tablets unless you insane speed run it. Do you have to charge so much for a tablet that naturally spawns when you do all the required things? Like i get it two days of voting you can get the sacred tablet but when you should already get one everytime you open a portal shouldn't it be cheaper? Me and my friends awhile back spent hours looking through the outer world eldritch place or whatevs in multiple of the looking for the runed tablet only to realize it gets cleared or never spawned anyway. Back then runed tablets weren't even sold or i never saw them and my friends didn't either, i think they even tried to contact staff because we spent so many resources and time into trying to fight one boss. I mean a lower price would be appreciated as you already have to do a lot to even get to the boss door, otherwise it's useless anyway it's only useful to people deep in Thaumaturgy and it's already expensive enough i think. This is just a suggestion for the shop probably biased because of the considerable amount of time and resources i have put into trying to fight one boss.

7. LinkFelton

Retired Staff

Runed Tablets have been added to the poll. It may take time workout out a good price for them if they get voted in.

8. LinkFelton

Retired Staff

Osmium is a tad expensive due to the fact that you can mine it. The Energy Tablet will be increased. I didn't want the Osmium to be to widely available but as a small option incase someone needs a few and their mine is bone dry.

9. zeesam

By the way, when is all this stuff going to be added? Only I've seen the shop and it looks different but there aren't many changes.

10. Neo17shooter

Retired Staff

They were already in the shop, but they cost 3000$ even though it can only be used to fight bosses, and your supposed to get them when you open the outer world dimension but they get removed by clear lag.