Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternate Skyblock Mode.

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Jul 22, 2018.

?

Would you play this gamemode if it were added?

1. Yeah, I like all of this.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yeah, but I'd change a few things about this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, I'd have to try it & see how I like it.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. No, this sounds terrible.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

Okay, so in classic skyblock, right now all islands have a 199x199 potential surface area. This doesn't change at all regardless of how high your balance/island level gets (to the best of my knowledge). So what if there were a mode where you started out on a say, 55x55 island? Then once you reach a certain amount of money and/or island level, you can have the option to delete your current island entirely in exchange for one with a bigger potential surface area, say 99x99. Of course, the bigger the island, the more it'd cost.

Starting island - 55x55 Would cost $150-300k and/or require is level 300-500 to level up.

2nd island - 99x99? Requires Is level 700-1k and/or $350-600k to level up.

You get the idea. I haven't played skyblock a WHOLE lot yet so Idk how balanced those numbers are. They can always be changed as seen fit, though. Also, I'm not sure how many total island rank-ups there should be if this were to exist.

One additional side note: This is NOT intended to be a replacement for current Skyblock. This is meant to be a separate thing altogether.

2. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

This isn't needed, and would be extremely tricky to implement and maintain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.