Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome 1.9 flight mechanic.

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by RainbowTheTiger, Feb 22, 2016.

1. hanzomain69

I built this awesome flying mechanic with the elytra in 1.9, i cant post the video but i will ASAP because this thing is pretty freaking fun, but it basically will summon a creeper under you to throw you upwards, but only when there isnt a block under you, and only when your holding a snowball. the same mechanic works with a egg for going down faster. the controls are your 4th, 5th, and 6th slots, 4th makes you go down, 6th gives you resistance and is for gliding, and 6th is to go up but also gives you jump boost for lifting off. all slots give you resistance so you dont die from explosions. Going to get up a video asap hope you guys look forward to it :)

EDIT: link to video-
    also this does work in survival and sorry about "Demo Mode" in the middle of the video!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. hanzomain69

[Deleted]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  3. NeedlessMemes

Could get our dark lord @Owner @BlueFusion12 to code something *like* this that doesn't cause lag. I would love to fly over my worst enemy's plot with trails on and annoy him/her and just wait for them to type /plot deny hehehe. But seriously, elytra = pretty much best thing ever to annoy people and have fun with

4. hanzomain69

Someone actually made a one block command thing that does what I did except easier to control with some particles behind you.

5. Brookeeeeee

Yeah this is a pretty cool thing, I would like to get BlueFusion12 to make it less laggy. Or you could, so we can use it without all of the lag because the server already has enough redstone lag that Command Block lag will create a lot more lag.

@Owner @BlueFusion12

~Skater