Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Suggestion: A Zombie Survival server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RedCrow98, Apr 29, 2016.

1. RedCrow98

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Well, as the title says, this suggestion is about adding a new server to MegaCraft.I know that some of the servers are broken because of the 1.9 update (and the fact that many of the plugins are outdated). So, this suggestion is just to think about adding it (Well, and I'm a big fan of this kind of server xD).
    As some of you know, this one is perhaps the hardest server to configure, because of the plugins and stuff you need to make it. But the most important detail is always the MAP. So, my idea is to make that map to save it until all the plugins are updated to 1.9.
    Just think about it, it would be cool for old (and new) builders, and ALSO it would get more players to this server, making it more famous and known.
    Have a nice day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Like it but , not to many people will play it probs

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

tbh zombie survival is a pretty good idea, it may attract others that are wanting to not only play our game modes we already have on this server, but to play on the new zombie survival game mode if it's passed by blue. Good Suggestion!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brookeeeeee

I think the suggestion is actually pretty good, but the only thing I will un add, is the 'Zombie' but a Survival server again would be awesome! I love survival servers.

5. _Brokencrystal_

I believe that Blue is working on normal Survival with Antony at the moment. It hasn't been abandoned... I think.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Good point

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Brookeeeeee

My friend, Alys207 told me that survival is down for good, she told me that BlueFusion told her that, I think so. Am I right @alys207?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. _Brokencrystal_

Maybe we could ask the owner instead of someone who /apparently/ knows all about it -.-

9. paolakaiserr

I think that he told me, i asked and he said that their main priority is megagames. But someone definitely told me that survival is down for good @_Skater_Does_MC_

10. paolakaiserr

blue told me either that it will be down for a little, or maybe for good. he said that it maybe won't ever come back

11. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

The survival server is not currently being worked on and is abandoned right now. Our community is mostly people who like playing creative and adding a survival server that will not be played on by half of our current community is pointless. Antony and Blue have been working on Skyblock though that should hopefully be released very soon.

I am sure some time in the future blue will bring back survival but right now he is busy sorting out the new MegaCraft Games server! :D

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Brookeeeeee

Oh, Cool! Didn't exactly know that they are still going to have Skyblock up.

13. Brookeeeeee

..... I was talking about he might not have the survival server up at all or maybe its down for a little. I was hearing that from my friend, jeez, you don't gotta talk smart.