Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confirmation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hbl, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbl

hbl

Good evening, MegaCraft. I have a question that needs to be answered by @BlueFusion12, primarily because last night I had an argument with a staff member (@FrogByForce) and some other donators on the following question:

Are links that do not contain any kind of vulgarity and that are appropriate/family friendly, allowed inside MegaCraft chat on the server?

I say yes, they are allowed. I have received confirmation (From @dooff) that they are allowed as long as they contain no vulgarity what-so-ever.

Here is the proof:

upload_2016-4-24_9-45-43.png

Now, my question must be answered by the one who has made this rule, @BlueFusion12.

Also, if I am correct in which links that contain non-vulgarity, will anyone by chance change the /rules , since they say that only links which are Mega-related shall be allowed.

Thanks for reading!

-HalseyFX | TheChosenOne_X

2. Xxnder

Retired Staff

The signs at spawn said and I quote "No advertising of ANY kind of the server". Lets just do that instead of making stupid drama to get attention to seem relevant to the community. Its just immature when you complain about rules because you don't like them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

There have been recent rumors that this has become a rule but nobody knows for certain. When @BlueFusion12 next gets online i will ask him if he doesn't reply to this post sooner but as @ItzXander_ has said above there is a sign and in /rules saying that Advertising of any type is forbidden!

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Talked to Blue about link stuff around 3 day ago, he said that as long as the link is not offensive and advertisement it should be fine but then there is the question of what is offensive and what is advertising so i'm not really sure.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Trist

The only one making drama is you, and you're out of the loop and completely unaware of information regarding what OP has asked. There have been two staff members that I've personally seen say in chat that specifically Youtube links are allowed as long as they don't advertise other servers or have inappropriate content. It's completely fair for this question to be asked if a different staff member, FrogByForce, has said otherwise for clarification.

Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. hbl

hbl

Alright, thanks for semi-confirmation.

Can someone lock this thread, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.