Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Night Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dragenor, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragenor

Retired Staff

Hey Guys! So recently me and @ArticTheArticuno have been working on a new event coming to mega! This event will be called 'Friday Night Games'. Friday Night games will consist of three game modes being played every Friday night at 9:30PM (GMT +1) 4:30PM EST. Now obviously it will be hard to host an event like this on Skyblock or Prison as cheating is easy so if you are caught cheating in ANY of the game modes you will be disqualified. Now 20k on Prison isn't good at all so instead of 20k it will be 20b and so on. For multiple reward game modes you can only choose one server so if you chose 75k and an item, that item would be on Skyblock as 75k is a Skyblock reward. If you chose 75b and any item of your choice it would be on prison, cause 75b on Skyblock would ruin it for other players. There will be a vote every week to see what game we play! In case you missed it YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEMS BACK SO DON'T DIE!

Defend The Castle
    Defend The Castle will consist of a maximum of 6 staff defending a castle of loot. There will be players running into the castle trying to steal as much loot as they can without being killed. You have to bring your own gear and you may die a lot. The staff get ONE life and the players will get THREE. If the players manage to kill all of the staff the players can just take the rest of the loot from the castle! There will be a maximum time of twenty five minutes for either all staff to be killed, Or all players to run out of lives. If you manage to kill all of the staff an additional 75k will be added to your balance! You may loot the castle whilst fighting as well.

Drage Escape
    Drage Escape is just the same as Dragon Run or Escape The Dragon but it has my name in it! In Drage Escape there will be 12 Runners and 1 Drage. The Drage will have a One hit diamond sword so if he catches you, you will know about it! The Runners will receive nothing and just have to run and do the parkour to escape the drage. The runners will get a 20 second head start on Drage as it would be easy if they went at the same time. There is 4 Basins and 6 Stations of Parkour. Each basin represents a prize...Basin 1&2 Nothing. Basin 3 20k (20b On Prison). Basin 4 40k (40b On Prison) and finishing the parkour all together will result in 75k! (75b on Prison) There will be three rounds of Drage Escape due to it being very quick at times! The Drage will be allowed to /fly if he falls into one of the basins to get out. The runners are not allowed to do this.

Gang Wars
    Gang Wars will be a mini PvP event! At the start we need 8 teams of three so 24 players. You can't choose your own team because 3 people that are amazing at pvp would go on the same team and just win so it will be completely random! There will be a Quarter Final, Semi Final and a Final. For getting knocked out in the Quarter Final... 10k (10b on Prison)...Semi Final 40k (40b On Prison)...and for getting beat in the final 60k...(60b on Prison) and for winning an item of your choice + 75k (75b on Prison) on either Skyblock or Prison!

So that is the new event coming to mega! The first one will be on 28th October 2016 but that will be a test so dont slate me too much. Any ideas for the events after..post them down below and i will frequently update this document to make it as fun as it can for you guys! As time goes on more games will be made so also any ideas for them put that down below as well.

RULES

- No Hacking
    - No Cheating
    - No Breaking The Normal Rules
    - Don't /fly Unless you are allowed to
    - Don't /gmc Unless you are told to
    - Follow Drage and Artic's Instructions

Thanks Guys!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lancez

The prison prizes is pretty useless for me. I'm prestige 2, soon lvl 14 op-pickaxe, Mega and 11b each sell :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I'll join gang wars

4. Uber911

I agree with Hydrabolt!

5. ObtuseMoose

I'll be joining Gang Wars.

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Lol u should change the time to 10:30 gmt. That means central time can also play. Most people in the U.S can't play because of school. 10:30pm would be 5:30 EST and 4:30 central

• Like Like x 1
  7. PigCloud

Cant join cause of school :(

8. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Ahh odd question, has blue really approved this?

9. dragenor

Retired Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.