Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great job to the amazing staff!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hbl, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbl

hbl

Wow, staff! You did such a great job muting me after I stopped continuing an argument and tried to ask a question! Gee, did you guys know that giving you criticism isn't against the rules?

Oh, wait.

I think giving criticism (and reasonable ones) on this server to Mods and Helpers simply doesn't do the trick. You know, sometimes they just like to bite back. :)

upload_2016-11-12_23-48-57.png
    Oh, and also- STOP ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR BANS. It is extremely unprofessional and utterly disgusting. When I tell you that you need some work, don't give me a warning for "harassment" or "arguing," give me a warning for "criticism" since apparently that's against the rules!

Attached Files:

2. disjoin

Yeah staff! We're amazing, go us!

You need to learn that as staff we have guidelines to follow, and that's what we are doing. You need to stop ordering us around and demanding people get unbanned because it's 'unfair'. That isn't how it works. Stop trying to make what you did not seem like anything, you insulted us multiple times and wouldn't stop arguing. I gave you warnings so many times. You should of taken them.

Thread locked, could provoke arguments.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. dragenor

Retired Staff

@Sanaenae every time you get muted you complain...just stop

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.