Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacked Items

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by MilSci, Feb 28, 2018.

?

Should we add hacked items?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but with some rules

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilSci

Retired Staff

So recently there was a case in which a guy had some hacked items, and he was told not to have them anymore.

Although, hacked items, like blocks or armor, or potions hacked don't do much to affect the creative region. It only affects that player, and with these items, player's can have fun while building.

The items do not affect anyone but themselves, so I think that we should be able to have these, for fun, creation, and because overall it's something debated, but should be added.

2. Spider53

I agree that they should be allowed, however I do think there should be some rules regarding them, for example none of those splash potions that instantly kill anyone within a 100 block radius of you, for obvious reasons. Also, just gonna be a grammar Nazi here, but "hacked items" are not hacked. Literally anyone can make them with commands that are built into the game specifically for the purpose of making them. Using a feature built into something specifically for the purpose that you're using it isn't hacking xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kazuma_the_NEET

Some of those items ARE hacked, such as the enchanted 127 items, that are from the wurst hacked client, and other hacked clients, however I understand what you mean

4. Tormentous

Honestly, so long as it doesn't crash players, or insta-kill them without them being in survival, or cause lag to players or the server, I'm down. I see potential for some hacked items in player-made minigames or other fun & recreational uses on the creative server.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

'Hacked items' however you wanna call them are allowed. As long as it doesn't harm anyone for example kill you of you put the armor off it's fine, command books are still strictly forbidden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.