Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi about my self

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by owen2038, Feb 23, 2018.

1. owen2038

He I'm owen aka owen2038 I came here from JAC and I figured because this is here I'ma tell u about myself.

Let's start with JAC well let's get this out of the way I was banned alot some my fault some crazy reason but all funny

In my spare time I like to look at memes, laugh at crazy feminist, break Minecraft severs, and hangout with friends

People sometimes describe me as a, dick, asshole, flaming homosexual, a heterophobe, a "exploiter"/"duper" <---(Neptanium), and a cool guy.

I like long walks on the beach "bullying" my friends, blowing shit up, and slimes.

Feel free to ask me questions xD

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

Hi!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. owen2038

Hi

4. bidoblob

Blowing Literal shit up or random stuff? ;3 jk
    Have I seen you on WA? I think I have. I saw Nep recently though, he blew up my base after I let someone get there (which I only did since someone said there would be a reset soon (I'm not that stupid)) who teleported someone else there and then Nep.

5. owen2038

xD I don't like nep... But I like blowing everything up and I tried to play WA but nep just makes it a cancer pit.... And I got banned for "exploiting" by nep even know I wasn't (that what I can removing a threat xD)

6. bidoblob

Pfft. Who doesn't exploit on WA? Well I haven't... Totally true...
    You're missing out on the new server after reset. R.I.P. Owen