Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction Long overdue!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FanciTribeca, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpicyKourtney

hey y'all! I've been on for a while… but i really haven't introduced myself yet, but I would like to! I want to be staff on day on AJ Gaming, so i want everyone to know me (and hopefully like me!). So, I would like to start off with that my name is FanciTribeca, and I'm from Los Angeles, California. Im currently living in Dallas, Texas. Secondly, I'm currently making a huge town, called Riveria Lakes. Im enlisting the help of many players, so if you would like to help, message me in game! Riveria Lakes currently has the Shops at Riveria Lakes (local mall, aka WIP), a luxury gated neighborhood, and a university. Hopefully we will have a downtown , and entertainment district soon! Thirdly, I want to say I love helping people! I just love people & helping people makes me SO happy! :) Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my introduction! Love you all! <3 -FanciTribeca

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.