Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues of AW

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by daforsyth, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daforsyth

Retired Staff

I don't know how aware staff is of some of the bugs in advanced wizardry but I figured I would post some of the issues just so staff can see.

The Problems
    1. Thaumic exploration doesn't seem to work. The thaumonimicon entries have no info and suggest it's not implemented. In single player, I can't get the machines to work to automatically scan things. (Won't accept any source of power)

2. I believe there are potion ID's conflicts causing some stuff to give weird effects. I myself have noticed thaumorria warp event gives warp ward.

3. This bug I honestly haven't seen before and have no clue the cause but for some item, ducts seem to forget some information and coils from immersive engineering disappear. I've seen it where my item ducts are set not to connect to certain chest and after I log off for a bit and come back they reconnect, in the same case, any sort of immersive engineering coil disappears meaning I have to constantly replace coils to operate machines from immersive.

Suggested fixes
    1. I believe a patch should be done to remove Thaumic exploration and the aether (One not working, the other not being used) I then believe TC inventory scanning should be added. It adds not item ID's or world gen and will replace thaumic exploration and work.
    https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thaumcraft-inventory-scanning
    2. For potion ID's problem either the configs could be opened and manually changed to give them all unique numbers which can be tedious but the configs are nice in showing where to find the ID's

3. Unfortunately, idk the cause or any sort of fix for this bug. Idk if this is just me either though I doubt it is just due to the nature of it. It's not the biggest deal though, I can switch to other pipes, and most of the immersive stuff can be outsourced by better machines from other mods.

2. RainbowGodDouwe

Network Manager Retired Administrator

will be fixed soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.