Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its time for a new PVP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RetroGamer153, Sep 21, 2015.

1. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

Hey guys-
    alot of ppl are complaining about kill steals in kitpvp. i think its time kadrek and bluefusion made the new and improved kitpvp. my first suggestion would be kill assists, which would make kill stealing impossible. then we need a new kitpvp map, because we all know all the secrets now. besides, repetition is boring. and no bowspamming? i'm all for it. if you have any more ideas for the NEW kitpvp, reply to this thread and hopefully kad or blue will see it.

(and yes, i am aware that im a very low-ranked person. so what? i can still make a difference. the ranks dont exactly matter to me, because mega is about having fun.)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BiduBR

Retired Staff

I tried switching the map multiple times but the setspawn command doesnt seem to be working for normal players and only spawns staff in the new map.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

huh. thats weird.

4. hanzomain69

i could make a command block system for no bowspamming and me and FrozenCubeGamer and a few others are working on a new KitPvp map, releasing in December.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

Nice!

but what about kill steals?

6. hanzomain69

i would recomend kill asist, so when you hit them first you get the kill, and the other person gets some coins

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

well that's what i was thinking.

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Guys don't be changing stuff cuz first of all the thing could just glitch up and won't let ANYONE get the kill and plus if you killed someone you killed someone if you died you died just keep it as a minecraft nature so it won't be at its worst and instead please leave it to Mojang or something cuz they can take other suggestions

~Lifekiller43

9. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

killjoy.

10. OGJebKush

i think the biggest problem with kitpvp right now is the amount of hackers, which should be first priority.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. GalvantulaGaming

Retired Staff

that's a very good point. the problem is, the computer can't distinguish the difference between hacks and mods. very difficult.

12. hanzomain69

Well, if someone would see that i would be a TOTALLY AMAZING staff member, i could get every single hacker banned, because i would actually TRY to get rid of them, while other staff (except a few good staff members) just dont pay attention to spammers, hackers and people who cuss. also, im EXTREMELY active on the server, especially KitPvp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. ObtuseMoose

Command blocks were never used for KitPvP.
    Learn Java and you could become a developer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

tru @50656e6775696e but ik a staff member who's really experienced with kitpvp and thats @BiduBR and also usually i always get on mostly on kitpvp everyday so i know when people are hacking or not i've been playing since minecraft wasnt even called minecraft
    i could see if people hack and so can bidu

15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

True but sometimes people are just really experienced i mean im hacksuated everyday on kitpvp

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. _Brokencrystal_

1. People who boast about how great they would be as a staff member... generally don't make the best staff members, no offense.
    2. Uh, the staff here do pay attention to hackers, spammers and people who swear. It's just that when people are spamming, sometimes it's because they don't know about the unwritten rule about only posting the same in-server advert every 60 seconds, or the swearing isn't directed at someone and is relatively mild (which then is allowed).
    3. If this is what the conversation has come to, perhaps it's time to lock the thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. OGJebKush

i understand there are times when staff can be wrong, but they make more correct accusations than incorrect. They make sure everyone can have a good time, and live with minimal hackers in kitpvp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. OGJebKush

both of those arent aloud in kitpvp though. so if theyre are some bans for mods, you should know to run a standard client

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

yes true but the thing is they should be starting a new demand for being trusted mod admin etc for people that have to have at least some experience with kitpvp otherwise for hackers to report the staff would be like "Wah?" So my suggestion is to start the New movement of the application adding 1 demand

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. OGJebKush