Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvP

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by dragenor, Dec 30, 2016.

1. dragenor

Retired Staff

I don't know if this is the anti cheat we already have but I saw something where if a player is hitting too fast or putting armour on too fast. It comes up in chat for staff members. The staff members can therefore go watch this player and see if he is hacking. If he is hacking then we can ban him. I also think a clear rule needs to be stated where if someone being froze logs out its an instant sev2 ban for failing to supply evidence just like you would in a drunk driving test. I would like to see more kits and items dropped being added in to make it a bit more fun for newer players. As it stands the top 3 in the leaderboards are just destroying any new players that come on...and then they quit and are gone forever. I know this wasn't the most professional post in the world but I just wanted to put my suggestions out there quickly. I will form a proper KitPvP suggestions thread once the time is right.

• Like Like x 3
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Whatever it is, don't do AAC.