Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KLuebbert

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KLuebbert, Oct 11, 2015.

1. KLuebbert

Hey. This is going to be a very pathetic thread, just a warning.

But here it goes. I've been holding this pain to myself for a year and a half, and it's eating me away.

The day I started MegaCraft till the day I left, I spent ALL of my free time on this server. I was very active, and I was emotionally attached. This server became part of my everyday life. But when the end of 1.0 was near, and the community went to shit, and I left, I left this server with a bad impression. Because I left MegaCraft thinking it was a terrible server, it slowly stole my good memories, turned them into painful ones, and my actual bad memories became more prominent. All I could think of, is how I wasted 2 years of my life on this damn server.

And it's been eating me up inside lately, just making me depressed these past weeks. I couldn't figure out what it was, until a memory of MegaCraft came back, and I knew what I had to do. So I decided it's time. It's time to fight my inner demons, get back on this cursed server, and play it. Mend the bridges I burned, fix the mess I made, fix my memories, and regain a little of what I lost. So I can finally leave MegaCraft with a good impression, and finally bring peace to my mind, because this has been driving me insane for 2 years, and ever since MegaCraft, I have completely avoided getting staff ever again, because it was too much for me.

I don't believe I have shared this with anyone, because it's one of my few weaknesses, but people have to know. This is why I'm coming back, so I can fix the mess I made, and finally fix my sanity.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KLuebbert

So, yes. Being on the server is painful. But I have to do this, so I can close this fucking book with a good note, because this server is a heavy weight on my shoulders.

3. lawllypop

Well seeing as you spend like 10 years of your life sleeping, I don't think being on a server for 2 years makes a 'big impact'

4. KLuebbert

I know. That's why it's pathetic. It's so small, it's a server, it's only a game, yet somehow, it's capable of bringing me down. It's hard to explain, but I had to show people the true reason why I came back, because it's driving me insane, and I'm going to try to make my time on the server fun, so when I remember MegaCraft, I remember good times, not bad ones, which will remove a lot of burden from me.

5. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Well said dayum

6. TheRedstnePotato

You remind me of an old grampa telling his life story and refering to the good ol' days (1.0)
    But welcome back even though I don't know you (that doesn't mean tell me more stories about your past)! :D

Was this a good greeting?
    Yes?
    No?
    Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Welcome back bro, Hope you have more great memories on this server

8. ObtuseMoose

Well, let's see. You like EthosLab.

9. KLuebbert

All I know, is I'm joining to fix myself. If I can get some good memories, and realize that a lot of my bad memories were fabricated by bias, I can then finally forgive and forget. I made a lot of mistakes, wasted opportunities, and abandoned a lot of people I knew when I left, blah, blah, blah sob story bullshit, I don't want to talk about it. I wish I could just say, ok, goodbye MegaCraft, I can now live a good life - I can't until I actually do something, it's how I work, it may be a completion thing....

I made this thread, because when the dozens of people asked me why I came back, I gave them some bullshit lie because I couldn't tell them directly, which only added to my burden, so before I made another 2 year mistake, I fixed it on the same day with this thread.

And I hate EthosLab, making that was a bitch in survival... But the youtube series is great, 10/10.

10. ObtuseMoose

You don't remember me?
    It's Topmass by the way.

11. zLynn

kluey :) youre back!
    and holy crud you have never sworn that much in the past three years that i've known you xD
    hope you re-acquaint yourself with this server and the community too!

12. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Well I hope you can enjoy the server and its certainly gave me something to do for the past year ~_~

13. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

Heyaaa Kluebbert!! Welcome Back to MegaCraft!! <3
    I'm sorry to hear what you went through, Hope you're gonna fall back in love with the MegaCommunity <33
    I don't think I've ever met you xD Well, Nice to meet ya Kluebbertyyyy!!
    Hope you won't regret your decision! xD
    Well i mean like eh who wouldn't uh umm you know ehh come back to the uh server, just to meet uh ME yeh?
    like i mean erm I'm just uh that awesome i guess ;)))))

14. ObtuseMoose

Love affair?

15. JackieTheLai

Retired Administrator

wut? xD
    i do that to almost everyone lol xD
    and yaaaa love you all ;)))

16. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Welcome to megacraft! Hope you enjoy you're stay with us.

17. Samiiii

Retired Staff

HEY KLUBBERT OMG FAN

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

well if you're coming i've never seen you before but anyways Welcome Back!