Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let us use Warp Signs

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Apr 27, 2018.

?

Would you like to see warp signs be usable?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No (please say why if chosen)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

Warp signs are fun & convenient, & the plugin is already added, cause when I try to make one it says I have no permission. I & others used them a good amount back on Mega. Here's a hypothetical scenario for a good application:

You have multiple of something, let's say parkour courses. You could have a small starting room with warp signs for ParkourCourse1, ParkourCourse2, etc.to easily travel to whichever one you wanted to.

And yes, I know you can type /warp [warpname], but it's just fun to only have to right click, and people love things that cater to their laziness, like me. :)

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

I've added this now.
    If you want to create a warp sign, write down [Warp] on the second line of the sign and put the warp name in the third line, like this:[​IMG]
    Just replace "warpname" with the actual name
    As you wrote parkour I also added some nice mechanics for parkour maps or jump and runs.
    You can active warp signs withough clicking the sign.
    You can trigger a warp sign via pressure plate, just put a block with a pressure plate above the sign, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Once you jumped on the place, the sign will teleport you to the destination.
    Also you can trigger the sign with a lever behind the block:
    [​IMG]
    Creating warp signs belongs to VIP+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.