Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mbacookie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mbacookie42, Dec 4, 2017.

1. mbacookie42

Hello all :)

First off, my name comes from personal life events.
    Mba was the name of a semi professional UK scenario ball team in paintblling that I was a part of.
    Cookie was my team name, simply because I do love cookies far too much.
    42 was my team number, taken from the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, the number 42 was the meaning to life, the universe and everything in it, it was given to me as I was quickly becoming the fastest and one of the most skilled players on the team.

For the most part call me mba :D

I am a huge techie, self taught from the age of 10, on everything from laptops, tablets, pcs, servers and phones inc OS manipulation, hacking, debugging and merging. I do both hardware and software, and love getting inside of them and fixing things. I own 3 servers, 2 pcs, 2 laptops, 1 tablet and 2 phones.... I just can' keep away :D:D

I also spend more time then I should playing games with over 100 hours on dayz, about 250 hours on rust, about 500 hours on Minecraft at a minimum and a combined total of over 36 days (total 24hours) on world of warships :eek::eek:

I also love posing on Instagram :cool::cool: not so much on other social media though

• Like Like x 1