Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft Palace - The Hikari Hono Kyuden

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by memocoolgirl, Dec 21, 2014.

1. MemoGaming

Hello!
    I'm new to the server but I figured why not post some of my builds? So here is one of my favorites.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/palace---the-hikari-hono-kyuden/
    [​IMG]
    [Render by lucker123456]
    This palace was built back around august 2014 and I spent around 4 months just finishing the exterior alone. I'm still currently working on the terraforming and interior

[some of the terraforming]
    [​IMG]

Its based on a story/manga I've been working on for a while, but I thought it would be cool to make a 3D representation of the sketch I drew. The palace itself is called the "Hikari Hono Kyuden" which means "light flame palace" in Japanese. The 4 flame colours are placed on top of each spire and then the "light flame" is made in the middle. Kinda hard to understand with no storyline xD

The whole thing was originally built on a 200x200 plot but the server I built it on let me paste it into a new world to work on the terraforming. Its pretty fun.

~memo

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. ironicmemexd

Your still below novice????????? WAT IS DIS AWESOMENESS

3. TheRedM8

The build in the picture isn't on Mega, it's on a Creative world. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Hmm I do like it although I feel like the palace is a bit to quartz, maybe add some stained clay to give it a nice look. All around, amazing job.

5. Mas281

If you built like this on the server...you could easily get architect... Maybe even Artisan

• Agree Agree x 1