Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Global Modpack Suggestion

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Vanicko, Jun 18, 2018.

?

Would you like to see this as an AJGaming Modpack?

1. Yes

83.3%
  2. No

16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanicko

I'd like to suggest a modpack idea for AJGaming.

It would sort of be like the reverse of skyblock, where instead of taking place in the sky, it takes place underground, where the top and bottom are bedrock, and you start with a stone pickaxe. (Stone instead of wood because it is more logical than making a weak pickaxe out of rare resources)
    You'll spawn in a random area of the caves next to a tree, with some grass blocks and torches surrounding it.
    [​IMG]
    Sort of like this, ignore the drops all around, I had to blow up an area because I couldn't find a large enough cave.

There would be some very tall but thin caves going up to 64 blocks in height with many medium caves about 16 blocks tall connecting to the sides, and then normal (vanilla) sized caves connected to those caves, much like how a tree is, the branches mostly going to the sides instead of up, and getting smaller as they divide.

I suggest making dirt generation rarer so people will have to use things like the compost bin from ex nihilo instead of just mining for dirt.

A list of the mods I suggest putting in the modpack:
    (Currently, I don't have many ideas for mods to put in the pack, if anyone has any ideas, please put them in the replies.)
    1. Ex Nihilo
    2. Chisel
    3. Cavern II
    4 + 5. Tinkers Construct + Iguana's Tinker Tweaks
    6 + 7 + 8. Albedo + Albedo Compat + Albedo Torches

If anyone has a suggestion for this suggestion, please put it in the replies.

This spoiler contains a list of people who made the most suggestions and were helpful with the idea of this pack.
    1. Kiako#2530 (Discord)
    2. Captain Cat#4191 (Discord)

Ideas that I thought of after posting the original post. They'll be listed here.
    1. Maybe use the cavern dimension from Cavern II as the default spawn if its too hard to make the overworld generate caves. Probably should remove all ways to get to the overworld and kill or teleport players if they somehow manage to get there.
    2. Possibly some stone or glowing mushroom based decoration items since it would be hard to get any normal decoration item that uses wood or other surface objects.
    3. This is sort of an add-on to #2 but it would be nice if you could add some glowing mushrooms to add to the feel of the pack and for decoration as I said in #2.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. B3CKDOOR

Retired Staff

This has already been done before as an modpack by someone else, cant remember the name but ive played it...

Look online, maby you get some more ideas to add from it

3. B3CKDOOR

Retired Staff

4. Vanicko

Sounds about the same as this, but this is modded and will be all the way up to height 255 and will have mods that will make survival more challenging and fun for players, plus it's going to be all the way to the border of the world instead of just 1000, since it was meant for multiplayer. Plus if AJGaming accepts the idea there will be a server and that's the main thing I'd like for this project.

5. Vanicko

I got another idea for a modpack, but I'll either wait till this dies or becomes a modpack (AJGaming or not)

6. GamerAirTube

This gonna be so Awesome cause it is a Rare game on mc servers which gonna make alot of people join it!

7. RainbowGodDouwe

Network Manager Retired Administrator

we don't really like using other people's concepts, though it is a great idea, we will not make this into a modpack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.