Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More building advice please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nicethunder, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Pathetic_Goose

I think the staff need to be more involved with those in ranks User/Novice/Builder and be more available to give advice and informal reviews/critcism. It's difficult to find all of the warps that show examples of approved Builder/Designer/Architect and Artisan builds, and it's also difficult to gage exactly how good your build is if you've only got one opinion - yourself. I understand staff may be busy with other issues or their own builds. But it would be very helpful if they or other talented builders could help out the newbies, especially with learning voxel sniper and worldedit, which is fairly new to many.

So overall, I suggest that when someone asks for advice/criticism on their build and they're of a low-ish rank, the staff (particularly helpers and mods) actually provide some.

Thanks,

Nicethunder

(Sidenote: I also suggest adding a detailed plot/warp where you can see what all the voxelsniper/worldedit brushes do and warp names for approved plots to rank up)