Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Youtube Partner Wanted for King_Argon_III

Discussion in 'AJGaming Videos/Content/Etc.' started by King_Argon_III, Dec 14, 2014.

1. xKA3x

Hello there! Are you a Minecraft Youtuber? Would you like to expand your channel to a new audience of Minecraft fans? Go join King_Argon_III as he tours across Minecraft exploring servers big and small. He is currently looking for a new partner to join his Semi-Permanent cast. Here is some information on how to Apply:
    Rules:
    1. Do not comment on this thread if you are not applying (All irrelevant comments will be reported)
    2. Your application must meet all the requirements
    3. Your application will be reviewed within 48 hours or less (Let me know if your submission has not been reviewed after that time)
    4. Please make your application as genuine and sophisticated as possible, thank you

Requirments:
    -Must be a Minecraft Youtuber
    -Must be aged 12-14
    -Must have a Skype Account
    -Must be active on Youtube
    -Must have consent of parent or guardian
    -Cannot be shy
    -Must have reasonable experience in Minecraft Multiplayer mode

Format:

First Name (Just your first name for security reasons):

Player IGN:

Skype Username:

Youtube Channel:

On a scale of 1-10 how often do you go on Minecraft multiplayer servers?

Are you familiar with King_Argon_III's Channel? (This is not a decisional category, we're just asking)

Are you a staff member on ANY server?

Are your parent(s) or guardian(s) comfortable with you engaging in video/audio recorded online multiplayer activities?

In 50 words or more tell me a little about yourself (Without exposing too much personal information)

Make sure you follow the format exactly as it appears, lying will not be taken lightly. Any missing or unanswered categories will result in denial.
    Thank you and good luck!

-Sincerely King_Argon_III

2. ObtuseMoose

Format:

First Name (Just your first name for security reasons): urmom

Player IGN: Topmass22

Skype Username: I do not give it out for various reasons.

Youtube Channel: Topmass22

On a scale of 1-10 how often do you go on Minecraft multiplayer servers? 11/10

Are you familiar with King_Argon_III's Channel? (This is not a decisional category, we're just asking) I am not familiar with it, but I can watch the videos

Are you a staff member on ANY server? I am currently applying for Moderator on a fairly large server called Mineverse.

Are your parent(s) or guardian(s) comfortable with you engaging in video/audio recorded online multiplayer activities? Yes.

In 50 words or more tell me a little about yourself (Without exposing too much personal information) I am not a lady nor a man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. xKA3x

Thank you, thank you for completely raising my anticipation and crushing it with dark humor. You are very insensitive.

4. ObtuseMoose