Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh hey, it's me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maya_, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Maya_

Retired Staff

Hey everyone.

It's been around maybe 2 months since I've logged in, and since I didn't really give a proper goodbye I feel the need to do so.

Honestly, I have missed you guys and I've received messages from a few of the people in the MegaCraft community. As much as I love the thought about seeing you guys and speaking to you all again, I've moved on from Minecraft and pretty much video games in general. On April 10th, 2017, I would've been on MegaCraft for 4 years, and I think it's safe to say that in the 3 years and few months I had been there, I enjoyed my stay.

I hope to see you guys someday soon!

- Maya.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Awww miss you maya! :D Glad you did enjoy your stay on mega and it was really awesome meeting you. :p Just want to also wish you luck for the future and hope all the best and also hope you have a fab Christmas! :)

~Senpai

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

NO CHANCE!!!! NO CHANCE IN HELL! XD jk cya later. haven't been on in a while and i don't plan to get on a lot anytime soon anyways.

(not letting minecraft youtubers touch me today!)

~lifekiller43

• Like Like x 1
  4. YaBoiFrooty

Such a shame, all the good players are leaving Mega. Not nearly as good as it once was about 3 years ago. Hope to see you around, Maya!

~ Am and always will be a Frootloop ~

5. therealjojo