Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Voting In Creative...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dragonfood007, Aug 16, 2016.

?

Do you think this is a good idea?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't think this is a good idea.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. I have no idea what you're talking about.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dragonfood007

Voting in Creative now:
    When you vote in creative now, you get a vote-coin that you can then use in the voteshop for different things.

How I think voting in Creative should work:
    I think that a system similar to the system in skyblock should be implemented into creative. You vote, then you get a vote key and you can use that key in a crate to try and get an hour of clipboard commands, higher W/E priority for an hour, A higher W/E queue for an hour, etc. I think this might resolve the issue of people complaining about how you can't use //stack anymore and may also make the creative experience more enjoyable.

If you have any other ideas that are similar to this, please consider replying.

2. _Brokencrystal_

I honestly don't see what the issue is in the first place, nor do I see how this would solve it. You can still get stack from voting, end of. This wouldn't give you any clipboard commands other than /voteshop would, as well as the fact you'd only get what you wanted a third of the time would be quite frustrating and possibly even manage to make more new players who don't know how it works complain about not being able to have stack.