Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Priorities... Priorities...

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Nov 19, 2014.

1. leebisa

what if we had two survival worlds. one that was like the old survival which was very popular and had the pvp arenas, player markets etc. and then have the guilds factions kingdoms and everything else new in that one? just an idea anyway :D

• Like Like x 3
  2. ObtuseMoose

That's what some of the old players on Mega 1.0 were suggesting. I guess it would have been better if we had 2 survival worlds. One, Mega 1.0, and the other one, Mega 2.0

3. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

'Guilds', 'custom tool making' and other features you said you would like to be part of the new survival really don't suit a 'survival' server. All of the features are good ideas but they sound like features of another server. Mainly because they are so mod like.....
    I along with others, would like to see a basic survival world. At the moment, myself ,Lee, bidu and others have been playing survival and having fun but its limited fun. (no pvp, too hard to get to place)
    If people feel survival isnt important enough to workd on yet can we not get pvp and warps in the current world? I doubt it would be too big of a job to add a pvp arena or two to the world to add a little more to it.

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

You bring up a good point. I'm worried though that a basic survival world simply won't be appealing to the mass majority, but instead only a select few. Maybe we can do some brainstorming soon to find a good middle ground that offers a fun experience got a wider majority of people.

5. MetaMutation

I like that idea, but if you are saying put the 1.0 server back up along with the 2.0 server, i wouldn't know which to play on :p

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

this is a strange question/suggestion but on the last day of mc2 survival could pvp be turned on xD? im sure loads of people would come on and have tons of fun.

7. MetaMutation

Save the map, put a download up, and then have a big moshpit PvP Battle Royal

8. BiduBR

Retired Staff

on the actual survival right now there could also be something like /pvp toggle if you want to pvp and if you dont just keep it off so when you dont want to fight nobody bothers you

9. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

Or just a pvp arena...if you enter it you should be expecting a fight :p

10. BiduBR

Retired Staff

yes but you would need to go back to your home so you will be set away from your house =/ but i think both ideas should be inplemented:p

11. dark_year

I CANT WAIT FOR PXIELLMON

12. leebisa

I'm not saying put the old survival up again because i remember a lot of places were already explored and that would be no fun in it. I am saying have a world that was like it meaning we have a new world but we could do what we could in the old one by that I mean people are allowed to make pvp arenas, their own markets if they want, staff would protect again in this one. I think staff should protect again, while yes it became bit of a dose to constantly stop what you are doing to protect someones region staff have been almost removed from game all we do is decide who gets banned or muted and who gets ranked if that is all we should have to do we would need very few staff. Basically it wont have any of the new ideas that have been added. I personally dont like the idea of kingdoms or guilds/factions so I would be able to enjoy survival more if we had it back like the way it was without all the added stuff however i know people would like these things to be added in which is why i suggest we have two survival worlds one that doesn't have this stuff and one that does.

13. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

If there is a fear of a basic survival server failing or not attracting as much players as we would like, lee's idea is pretty good....A guild server and A survival server....The survival server wouldn't take too much time if its basic and similar to the old system (with whatever adjustments are needed)....and then well if people find survival to be boring, guilds will be there eventually.

14. Enderavenger315

MegCreative I would personally state

15. Zengakukatsu

So I like the idea of the labyrinth thing. Recently I have been playing a game called the binding of isaac rebirth, and that's basically what came to my head when I was reading. It's a randomly generated dungeon crawler with rouge-like elements. (Basically a random dungeon with loot, enemies and bosses where you start from the beginning if you die) once you beat the boss of one of the dungeons you move onto the next dungeon which is harder. Also it is made of rectangular rooms.

I guess it could fall under minigame too. I am assuming this one would have to have a decent amount of building.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  16. Zengakukatsu

Yeah on 2.0 I feel really isolated, and protecting is actually a good way to get to know players, and see what they are capable of.

Also, I can't clear random players plots on creative. I don't like that. Too many abandoned water plots.

17. logdoddle5

Personaly I would like to see building contest on MegaCreative. I think that it would inspire people and encourage them to become better.

18. Ender_Sims

I'd like a Survival Revival, as I like minecraft factions, and this is just like one, with the guilds and stuffs!! I would very much like to see this installed!!!!

-If you need assisst on building for survival (spawn, PVP arena etc.) ask me! :)

19. yeepy

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET NOVICE, i forget how to post 2 times on the forums

20. BiduBR

Retired Staff

well comments count as post so 1 to go i guess.... but to post go onto forums then click introduce yourself then there will be a bar with home forums ect then on the right there will be 'post new thread' click on that and you are good