Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project E

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by prominer4405, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prominer4405

I have a point to make about the mode Project E. Though i understand why you have disabled a lot of the items in this mod due to them being op or that they may create lag for the server. there is one thing i find unreasonable. This is how drastically the emc values are turned down. This takes away the whole point of the mod, I believe there is no point in even having it in the modpack. I understand that it can be over powered depending on how you look at it. I think that if you earned the resources to put into the emc table that you should be able to get back something of at least equal value. In the pack the emc values are turned down so much you only get about 950-1000 emc from a diamond (idk exact amount) and that is only enough emc to get about 31 wood from that. I find this unreasonable. my main point is that i dont see the point in even having the mod in the mod pack with this massive nerf. It takes everything away from the mod.

2. Fabo__HD

It's done so enconomy doesn't fail as much, and it already is kinda too op, considering that you could make many cobble farms and take out diamonds with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.