Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about staff powers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 10chrisrulz, Sep 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10chrisrulz

I recently started playing on the survival server (as opposed to my normal skyblock), and I had an issue with a helper soon after they logged in. I had just set up a soul farm that was very unlikely for a player to stumble upon, and the next thing I know, this helper was with me. I had been afk and didn't directly see them /tp to me, but I asked how they got here and they replied and said "magic". Once they realized what I was up to (I had made a super efficient soul farm), they decided to stay and use it. I couldn't get them to leave. I saw them tp back to the area numerous times with either /sethome or /tp after that initial time seeing them. Eventually I logged out because they wouldn't let me use my own farm.

Is a situation like this allowed? Is staff able to use their staff privileges in order to have some sort of self benefit? I feel like there should be a very distinct line between a staff member playing as a normal player vs. a staff member taking care of administration tasks. Some staff do have vanilla ranks such as mega or titan, but in this scenario they did not and they wouldn't have had the /tp command if they were not a staff member.

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.