Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resigning - Here's why

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoHacksJustSid, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

I respect your decision sid and you know as well as I did that you nor the others were not ready for the responsibility of admin. :/ It was great having you on the team and thank you so much for what you have done for mega. :) The staff team will miss you. :D

~Senpai

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dragenor

Retired Staff

sorry lifekiller but if you're talking about ryan i have resolved that issue with him. Anyways the ban wasnt for 'hacking'. I can admit I messed up a little bit but you don't need to put it like that mate. @lifekiller43_

3. kailanchauhan

That's' because you stay up till 5am. What a unlucky time zone of UtC+10

4. YaLadDedd

That is a great point, most of the people who play a lot of this server like you lifekiller are actually lucky to see me at all, because if i came on when my staff mates went on their respective timezones you may never see me anyways. @Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik but hey on the upside i live in australia

5. Polaris_Wolf

Just for a second I thought, hmmm, what if I could be that one staff member to fix it all...and then I remembered that #1, I'm not a staff right now, #2, I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the "severity" thing, and #3, I don't get on the server much anymore. So ye, rip

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

To make it more honest, yes i do.

Siddy, you were the choseennnnnnnnn onnnnneeeeeee

7. therealjojo

ily siddy

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Love u you fat rat
    Don't leave this terrible staff team u weren't the only decent one nah fam

9. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

Yup sure be toxic m8 Because I am done with this server people push staff too much and treat them like crap. stuff was chill until I became staff, I applied and got accepted so now I have to my job. And now quit due to people being toxic, I wanted to help the server. And honestly I dont really know what you like but treating staff members like this is wrong, you should a little bit grateful since someone is trying to help the server. And that is why I quit-Due to people being toxic. Bye mega

10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

And now it has to be all about you lol.

11. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

About me? Its none of your concern, you as a server is destroying the server not the staff you cant just blame it on us. This is far the most toxic server I've been in/game

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Most of the time we can blame the staff for a lot of problems, i can already tell that you were disrespectful towards players based on This

13. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

Wow, I dont know where you are getting this from but as I said, you cant really blame us, we helpers can't really do much to help the server when an owner is not on. It is very haed.

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I'm talking about mods. They should've at least asked blue for higher permissions. Also you're helper lol, you're supposed to patrol the chat CORRECTLY, not play victim. And say "Oh they were harassing me" or "OH they're tooooooooo toxic" Grow thicker skin, if you had a problem with toxic players, then you should've not been staff in the first place, did the staff members teach you how to deal with toxic players in a five minute chat before you got helper?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. kailanchauhan

From what I can see, no.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

77 players on 1 staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

Lol this is why I am done with this server, I don't really like insulting but really you're saying trash about me every thread. When did I really say, staff is not supposed to be disrespected, this is common sense if someone is disrespecting me all the time, I am not talking it in. Since I was staff I ignored the people. I've asked the staff team on how to handle this and it was to just be quiet. I dont know where you're getting this false crap from. Why don't you just don't involve me anymore. Really I don't know what is wrong with this server but its not normal. And toxicity its not in /rules unless it goes into harassing

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Siigada

Wtf, why has this forum turned off topic? And ops, stop saying things like that , it's annoying. And ops, just stop saying things like "I'm done" make a new thread if you want to talk about that.

19. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Poop make a new thread for this. This is sid's resigning post, no discussion.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Thread locked due to going off topic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.