Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revive of Newtech

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by BiduBR, Apr 5, 2015.

1. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Hello MegaCraftians! Today I would like to share my latest project on the server, The Revive of Newtech. Story time, so Newtech was originally supposed to be my home city Rio de Janeiro but then I couldn't do some of the stuff there so I just decided to make modern houses around a horrible mountain that was supposed to be Christ the redeemer. When I was done with it I was very proud but on this last 3 weeks I realized how much it was horrible so I decided to remake it from scratch here is what I got so far with around 1 hour of terraforming, I would love feedback and suggestions. Thanks have a good day :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ironicmemexd

The terraforming is good so far! I like how natural the mountain looks :)

However, in the empty space in the middle when you have time make a deep ravine or dimple in it. Otherwise great! Good start!

3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

The plan is to have a lake as you can see there is already a river that will become a lake, but thanks for the suggestion!

4. Frostdoctor

You should also add some building/structures of some sort which could make it a lot more interesting. You could also add a dock at the lake and a little row boat or something like that which will make it really cool.

5. Mas281

I saw your old NewTech build, but I have to say, this one looks much better already!

Also, amazing terraforming. How much of it was done by hand?

6. kailanchauhan

I think the finished build will be amazing! You could add more small hill/mountains in the rest of the plot and make a medieval village of some sort. Good job and good luck for the coming progress! :D thumbs up from me :)

7. BiduBR

Retired Staff

I did add it like 2 days ago just never updated it on forums :p
    0%

Attached Files:

8. kailanchauhan

O wait, it's modern... Well in that case, maybe you could carry on with what you are doing. I
    I like that rail track. If it is one... .? You are amazing at building I can't build anything like that...

• Friendly Friendly x 1