Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sign Editing

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by SimplyHuba, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hvba

Plugin Name: EditableSign - 3.4.0
    You can edit a sign with Sneak+Right-Click. (supports 1.7 and 1.8/WorldGuard/Essentials signs)

Download Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/editablesign.2502/

Why it should be added: Very small Plugin, it only has one purpose, to edit already placed signs by shift-clicking. Alot of creative servers I have been playing on had this, imagine you wrote a big wall of signs and there is 1 spelling mistake, you dont really want to rewrite 4 rows of full text. so you just right click it and BOOM you edit it.

If there is a plugin for making double half-slabs only break 1 then this should be also added, it makes life easier on the server, since players are placing alot of signs.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ommo

Retired Staff

I'd much rather have the plugin which is like /edit.
    Basically you look at a sign and do /edit (line number) (text).

3. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Nice feature that I added earlier today. You can enter the sign edit mode by typing /es and Shift+Leftclick on a sign to edit it. VIP or higher has access to use color codes in the edit mode too.

I was thinking of that, but every method I tried either bypassed WorldGuard or PlotSquared, because you just need to look on a sign on a different plot. Just saying.

~Fault

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.