Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyblock Island Competition.

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by NoHacksJustSid, Aug 27, 2016.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Thank you to those who participated!

Yeah, the competition didn't go as I had hoped but it is only the first time, so expect it to get better!

1st Place: thormodsvej
    2nd Place: Dxrk_
    3rd Place: Tormentous

If you won a prize, msg me on the server or on the forums and I will credit your account with the appropriate items.

The prizes weren't so good this time, so I made a thread where you guys suggest what you think you should be winning. https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/skyblock-prizes.4434/#post-27449

Next day of judging will be Saturday 10th September, so reply with your minecraft name to be entered into the competition.

@thormodsvej @Dxrk_
    @Tormentous

2. lldamoll

this competition was so much bs you just excluded people from judging and didnt give anyone a heads up its not for people who are rich and didn't state/changed what way the island will be judged....everyone thought it was for best looking island and you changed it to 'most productive' also you took into account who had /fly and who didn't which wasn't told to anyone before that....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PigCloud

When I read the skyblock island competition forum it was the most decorative not the most productive. Like bomber said for those op cacti farms you need fly or else theres no point.

"Yeah, the competition didn't go as I had hoped but it is only the first time, so expect it to get better!"
    Its because you told everyone its decorative not most productive.

4. NotGarth

Alright, I know to make my island a giant cobblestone circle with a giant cacti farm and a few trees to win this competition. Thanks for the tips!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. kailanchauhan

I put my name forward

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Pure bs

7. PigCloud

Even though this is bs il enter again anyways

2 accounts
    ./is warp FlaaffyLlama
    ./is warp FrogIsNotAFrog

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

hey man im from america dude

9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I'm in
    / is warp nobreadjustrye

Check out my sugar cane farm

10. NotGarth

Its bs, but ill still enter anyways :D /is warp NotGarth

• Like Like x 1
  11. DankMasterTyler

Trashy rating system put sooooo much time into looks and then u said most productive i guess i should buy 10 igs and then it will be most productive ez wins boys/girls (still want in ign TmoneyFTW)

12. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Lol you replied to my thread on Thursday the 25th of August when I had made the edit stating that the competition has changed on August 14th (one day after I had originally made the competition)... :p

13. lldamoll

You never included that /fly would be a factor of judging and that people who are rich couldn't enter

14. TakeMeToRussia

Lmao so bullshit the rich get richer and the poor get lied to ("most decorative/creative/nice looking became most productive"). Sounds like real life economy :))

The whole system is broken this way: Rich people have islands too big to realistically decorate very nicely and poor people cannot make productive islands that match the rich people so its flawed in every way. You should make people make a build that they can submit. So I could build a massive tree and a house and only that would be judged.

At least people's islands look nicer now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

It was originally a decoration contest as you said, but no one wanted it. Also, I made the edit on August 14th, one day after I submitted the post. The huge majority (2 and 3/4 pages of entries) were after August 14th.

16. lldamoll

• Like Like x 1
  17. DankMasterTyler

but i didn't read it i just entered and everybody talked about it so everybody led me to believe that it was based on island looks thats what a creative competition is, looks and whats the coolest not farms.

18. DankMasterTyler

everybody wanted the decoration contest nobody wanted farms!

19. BiduBR

Retired Staff

[​IMG]
    @NoHacksJustSid
    Honestly you guys should admit your mistake and fix it. Just make another competition like next Friday and the winner gets the prizes like... lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Lol that's the problem. I said right on the day after judging when people said it was BS that I was going to change it for the next one which gets judged on Saturday 10th September. I said this in skyblock chat but when I did, rather than accepting that and believing me, they started spewing out more complaints.

But yes, I'll say it again, it hasn't went as well as we thought it would, we made mistakes and we'll try and judge it better next week.