Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Member Not Replying Even Once

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SkatergirlBMR, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brookeeeeee

So I was on the server on creative playing with my friend Alys207 and she got muted for 2 hours for caps lock, and I don't even think she got warned she even says she didn't, so I was asking NotMyFault the helper, if she got warned but no not a reply, he isn't taking helper seriously, which he wasn't replying he was just playing games with the other players on the server. I took a screen shot but it didn't work, so now I don't have any evidence, I am truly telling the truth.

So I want to know if Alys207 did get warned, If she didn't than she shouldn't be muted

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Can't she talk for her own? I would reply, but you aren't muted and if you want to know if she got a warning, just look her up.

3. Brookeeeeee

She can, but I am her friend and you just ignored me. and I didn't know how to look it up do I just go on google and search up did alys207 get warned? No I don't but I do know she only got warned for at least 30 seconds.

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

play.mc-mega.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.