Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for Prison!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hbl, Oct 9, 2016.

1. hbl

hbl

Hey!

I just wanted to suggest a new plugin for Prison that I think would be a great addition, since it adds some fun and no risk to actually doing something risky which I will explain in a bit.

Okay, so without further ado, I'll go ahead and explain.

Yesterday on Prison, I saw someone who was trying to showcase their pickaxe using /auction. At the time he couldn't use /auction cancel for some reason. . . He begged EVERYONE in chat to not auction... but someone did. His heart was broken. Well, not really. That was an exaggeration... he later realized the pickaxe was trash... LOL!

So, what better way to show off your beautiful items with Itemizer! This plugin allows ANY user (Just assign permissions. . .) to simply type in <name>. . . and what happens? Well, the item in their hand (Won't work if you just have some silly air in your hand!) will be represented in the <name> space.

For example, if I had 4 pieces of stone, I could easily do...

Elite | [V] xSanei >> <Stone x4>

As you can see, the item and the amount you have in your hand shows between the required brackets. Another cool addition to this plugin is that if you put your cursor in between the brackets, it shows more information. For example, if you had lore and a specific item name, those can be viewed also!

In conclusion, this item removes many auction risks and in reality makes Prison cooler. I hope you take this suggestion and implement this plugin! (Once again, the plugin name is itemizer.)

- Kai [xSanei]

P.S. If someone already suggested this, so sorry! I didn't look at any other suggestions before this one so I don't know for sure. Thanks for reading!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lancez

I don't see the point having to type in name, item and amount when a user easy can say it in chat, also a user can just say the stats as well. I find this useless in my opinion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Moxxler

Great idea :D i was thinking about suggesting this but you beat me to it :p anyway, good idea, hope they implement it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. hbl

hbl

It's a quicker and more organized way to do it. Plus, it shows color.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

It's a very good idea or what can maybe make this easier for players to show off is to have one command where it types the item name in chat for you that you are holding in your hand and when you hover over it enchants, item names and all that are shown? It's an idea but yeah I love the idea of being able to show it off in chat without using /auc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. hbl

hbl

Well, that's the whole point of <name> instead of a command, since you can say something like: "Hey, look at this awesome pick! <name>" whereas if you did it in command, it would be hard to actually say "^^ look at this bb" since auctions would go on, mines would be reset, and so on.

Nevertheless, your idea is a good one however in my opinion I think that the point of doing <name> INSTEAD of a command is better, but good thinking!

• Like Like x 1
  7. _Brokencrystal_

I've only logged on to Mega once since Prison was released and don't plan on going back, but I really like this idea.
    I read every thread on the forums. Every. Thread. All of them.
    So I can tell you, no-one else has posted this before :p

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. hbl

hbl

Haha, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

How is this gonna improve prison what so ever?
    just get an itemframe put it on your plot and put the item in there
    and why would you wanna show off your items?

10. _Brokencrystal_

Item frames don't show lore. :x
    And uh. You have a point there. But apparently some people want to show off anyway.