Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The /furniture command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zaynin_, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Do you agree with this?

1. Yes, Absolutely!

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Kind of

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Not really (why?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No (why?)

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. Golurk_

The new /furniture command that MVP+ gets is very cool.
    Although I have never used it and never will able to because I cannot afford it, I do feel that it is quite a sweet command to the server. However, I feel that some sort of building rank should unlock the command, as a lot of people cannot afford the $20.00 rank. Yes, I know $20.00 isn't all that much, but still, a lot of people, including me, really don't have the opportunity to buy it. My family is going through money issues, for example, and maybe some other player's are, or some other sort of event happened that doesn't allow them to buy it, so not all players can pay $20.00 or more to get /furniture. I feel that the [Architect] rank should unlock /furniture, as it has proven its building abilities are quite good and could use the /furniture command to make their builds so much better and unique to enhance their builds.

Thanks,

-Zani_

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHOOSE "NO" IN THE POLL, COMMENT WHY!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I completely agree with you, being the person that doesn't want to donate, i used to say that donators should have more privilege but not this much privilege where literally on MANY other creative servers, you can do the same command without even buying any rank, some people just want one rank, just give the commands you think that's necessary, cuz im pretty sure this command was issued to only donators because the people who issued it just winged it, and just said "You know what? Lets make people donate so they can use one command they wanted even though it's used on other servers for free!"

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Listen, blue does this on purpose how do you think he makes money to run the server? I am not gonna take sides but this might seem like a little thing in some peoples mind this is bigger then it seems, people pay for mvp to get furniture and what not = money goes to blue = 99.9% of the money goes to the server = making the server stay alive

if we didnt pay

Noone buys ranks = sad @BlueFusion12 :( = no money = no money for the server to run= server goes
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Golurk_

You have a point, but there could be given maybe a couple items in /furniture and the rest stay with donors

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Yea thats true too,

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

And plus he would fuck people over by making /furniture to fund blue....... I think this is a low blow to people who don't donate somehow. I would say that maybe have 3 blocks of any stairs for regulars and the unlimited blocks of stairs with donors.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  7. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

While it's not really the best argument, you should see what other Creative servers sell. Redstone, basic access to WorldEdit (since most servers require you to vote before you do anything with WorldEdit), more plots (we give 3, remember?), necessary commands like /tpa, etc. I'd say we are comparatively more open than most Creative servers.

That being said, we are currently working on planning out some paid advertising gigs, which require a lot more revenue flow than what we are currently getting. Selling access to commands like /furniture allow us to build more revenue to fund server expansion projects and advertise to a larger market.

I hope you can understand our position on this.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1