Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Meet Up (Page 5 EP 2)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 19, 2015.

1. TenuxesX

upload_2015-11-19_15-52-36.png Ryan: *Walks* Ryan: Hey why are they fighting? /Max: DIE ALREADY *Ting Slang Bang* /James: Not today punk *Pow bang boom*/ Max: Take This! *POW* James: GAH! *falls on floor*/ Ryan: Are you alright?/ James: Yeah.....Im fine thanks/ Ryan: Hey....Can i get your name before i go?/ James: Sure the name is James the warrior/ Ryan: Nice meeting you then/ Max: Whos that kid huh?/ James: Just a person that helped me/ Max: Seems like a nice kid huh?/ James: Yep but i didnt get his name...

2. therealjojo

No offense but can you put your story stuff in 2-3 big threads,just to make it less spammy :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. TenuxesX

What you mean by that because if you talking about like put them in like the same group i cant because it would say the size of the pictures are too big and stuff so thats a problem or if your talking about something else (sorry for spam)

4. ironicmemexd

No, we mean reply to the same page of the original thread, and attach an image and your story so you don't spam the forums with single posts :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. TenuxesX

Oh i get it now well thanks for the tip i didnt know i didnt mean to bother anyone but thanks for the tip