Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zaynin_, Jul 8, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

I don't know if it's very appropriate for you to say what you just did. There's a trainee (I'm not gonna say who it is) that has been making SO MANY mistakes! So what? He's a trainee but still! He made more mistakes than any other trainees that has ever been here. Also usually my reports for racism isn't valid because of the staff protocol....... Where they get the same exact mute for being harassed and for reporting... This is why I don't report as much as I should Antony, you already know this! Anytime I report any staff members, everyone starts a fucking band wagon hate on me and to top it all off whenever I report I get the punishment, you've seen it before and there's no denying it.

P.S being toxic is the only thing that gets staff attention, just saying. Don't deny that either cuz most of you all know it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Have you noticed that you ignore evidence? No wonder people are complaining about some shit staff (I SAID SOME)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

You keep on saying some pm me with the names

4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I really don't want to weigh in here but it seems this is being blown way out of proportion. The original topic was about the new rules. Maybe 4 people said they explicitly wanted new rules, but many people were indirectly claiming this while criticising staff (which I don't mind when done properly). With so many complaints, I guess we thought being strict would teach people why we wanted to be 'lenient'. I never agreed with these new rules on how strict staff should be and I still don't agree but nevertheless I still think it is a good lesson and before anyway starts ranting about staff again, they should try to see things how we see it. I don't mean to target anyone in any way here.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Anyways, the new rules suck, I can't believe staff still hasn't learned. (Some) the information I gather here is that staff knew the consequence

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Server rules are set up by Blue and these are the rules he wants. It is staff responsibility to enforce the rules that is set by the owner and if players don't follow them they should have action taken against them. This is the way millions of minecraft servers are set up this way and is nothing new to have server rules that are to be followed to be on a server. They say only 4 people want this but there are hundreds of people on mega a day and it seems that only a small handful are the ones complaining here on the forums so the other hundreds that play must also like the strict rules.

7. _Brokencrystal_

Doesn't necessarily mean they like them, just that they don't bother complaining about them, don't know how to post on the forums/have a forums account, or put up with them as best they can.