Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Servers Plugins, and mutes. Plus an extra Would You Rather!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PebblezYT, Sep 12, 2017.

?

Would You Rather...

1. Kiss a Frog

100.0%
  2. Marry a Turtle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetRockFTW

Hey everyone!

So as I've been playing on this server,
    There is no system that stops players from entering curse words in chat, unless a helper is online. Plugins like W/E and Voxel are nice. But then we have chat plugins. Helpers have access to a warning and ban plugin, but there's nothing to stop players for when Helpers are offline. Players will sometimes abuse this fact, and go on a cussing spree. I know there may not be any plugins available sometimes, but at least the warning system could be given to players, such as one warn per day. I am mostly speaking of the Creative server. I feel as if a plugin for this should be put in the place of an offline Helper, for I know many other servers have one. Also, a plugin that bans fake accounts, such as Alts, should be put in place. I used an Alt once, and on every other server I know there was a perm ban for the account, except for Mega. Hopefully Fault, Anthony, or Buffers reads this. (They're the only moderators I know)

Would You Rather: Kiss a Frog, or, Marry a Turtle?

Bye guys!

2. Buffers

Retired Staff

Hello, PebblezYT.

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the server. Cursing is actually allowed on MegaCraft, unless it is toward another player (in which case it would be considered rudeness, verbal abuse, or harassment), which is why we don't have any sensory plug-ins. Further, using alternate accounts is also allowed on Mega, unless they are being used to circumvent a mute or ban, in which case the alt would be perm-banned.

The only chat-plugin we've considered is a caps-limit-plugin, but that is still being debated amongst the staff team.

I hope this answers your questions!
    -Buffers

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.