Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This CAPS Business Is Getting Stupid Now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConnorP501, Sep 2, 2016.

?

Should We Relax On The Caps Rules??

Poll closed Sep 9, 2016.
  1. Yes, Completely

33.3%
  2. No, Remain the same

44.4%
  3. Yes, But Introduce a New Rule That Only 50% Of The Chat Can Be CAPS

22.2%
  1. ConnorP501

I got told to mind the caps after I said YES. Three letters. THREE LETTERS. I believe that the rule shouldn't be enforced this strictly, even if the caps are expressing something positive! I think that it should not be completely relaxed but not enforced as tough as it currently is. So what do you guys think? Leave your opinion below!

2. YaLadDedd

I think you can just avoid the caps button or the shift button, it is not necessary part of the sentence, another point is that tho u said YES (3 letters) if that was allowed and lots of people said YES in caps at the same time, can you imagine what chat would look like? Stupid, so no the rule should remain the same other than for starts of sentences and I xD, also that 50% of the chat can be caps is utter stupid, caps is just not necessary if you need someones attention tag them with @(name) if you are happy say something like omg or whatever, caps are just not a important thing

In conclusion this post is a little dumb

3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Yea and I think Mega should release new server like 1.0 but guess what, not gonna happen. Just deal with it. :)

4. YaLadDedd

hahaha <3

5. Divine_Sophie

If it's only a single word that's being capitalized then I don't see the problem with it as it really doesn't flood the chat all too much.

6. YaLadDedd

You're right one word in caps is alright, but if people start to see that that is allowed then people being people will want to abuse it...

7. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

The problem with this rule is we kind of brushed over it when it was created. It's up to interpretation as to what is breaking the rule or not. Generally I wouldn't mind just one word all caps, but again, it depends how we interpret "No Caps". We'll try and get a more clear guideline but for now I would try to avoid full word caps as much as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1