Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Token commands

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Stian404, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stian404

So, i was thinking, i wish i could use /speed so i could get across my plot faster, but darn, i dont have any money in my account! :( And then i came up with a brilliant idea, commands you can buy, WITH TOKENS! Its genious. For example, /speed will cost 30 tokens. You can sell text color or name color for x amount of tokens, for example purple text for 20 tokens. You know, just a bonus for voting. I know you love this idea ;)

2. Ommo

Retired Staff

I think purple text will be a bit overkill for chat, like Ant has said previously with the tab list he wants everyone to have equal colors (or similar) in tab list and the same could apply for chat. Staff have blue chat mainly because it gathers attention and Patreon does the same. If everyone had colored chat it'd become a mess of colours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

If it is done with tokens it should be for a limited time because if it allowed to use token for it permanent it pretty much makes it useless to donate for these items.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

I mean either they make the prices really high or for a limited time like what SomebodyButMe said.

5. Stian404

Yea, like if you want /speed for 24h or smth, you pay like 30 tokens. It would be like mye clipboard commands, making plots would be a lot easier. Ofc i understand chat color would be too much. But like other small commands thats slightly usefull from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.