Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Town suggestion (survival server)

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Metal_Raimon, Jul 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metal_Raimon

So I was asking around for a way that players could teleport to my town without directly teleporting to me, to realize there currently isn't such a way. Atleast so I was told by the helper I was talking to.

Because of this I figured I'd make a little suggestion post.
    For context; I'd like to setup a shop where I list the items for sale that players can pm me about to trade.
    It'd be very nice if players could simply teleport to my town, enter the shop and see for themselves if there is anything they would like. With this enabled; other players could do the same and setup their own item shops in their towns.

The feature should come with an enable/disable visitors command for the major of the town or those he/she allows to use this.

When enabled players can do
    /town (townname) to teleport directly to a town.
    If the option is disabled they will get a "No visitors are currently allowed" message and it won't teleport them.

I'm not too familiar with how plugins and such work so I don't know whether or not this is hard to implement, but I still hope you guys like the suggestion and that it's something possible =]

• Like Like x 1
  2. MilSci

Retired Staff

It's an idea to think about however,

What if someone randomly got into your town? Now we start talking about claims and claim protection and giving permissions such as forbidding anyone else to join.

From there, claims would most likely now be called towns and they would each have a warp for a shop. Shops aren't a plugin on survival also, so now we are thinking of revamping the economy, and how survival is played.

For right now, survival is a well oiled machine with the objective to build, have fun, and just enjoy survival.

But, I will consider bringing this more into a plan of what can be done and researching further to see if survival and its community would benefit from this.

- Mil

3. MilSci

Retired Staff

Alright, after some research,

Survival isn't going to change, as the towny would bring a way too new way to survival and players would prefer to keep it the same as it is.

Instead of editing the economy, plugins, and the way survival is played, we are going to host more events in survival to keep it interesting and see if we can do any dynamic changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.