Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Over the last few months, MegaCraft has entered a phase of massive expansion and growth. We've been adding new servers to our network and have been working to improve the player experience on the network as a whole. However, we want to make sure we are still looking out for our community in everything that we do. Enter this thread.

Think of this thread as a magic wand. If you could change one thing about Mega or add something new, what would that be?

Our staff team already has a lot of ideas for new servers and expansions for existing servers, but in order to balance our priorities and work on what matters most to you guys, we want your suggestions!

Please be as detailed as possible with your suggestions, giving examples or justifications. Also, please read through and make sure your suggestion has not been presented yet. If it has, leave a "like" on the existing post. Have fun!

- MegaCraft Team

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lancez

I would love Parkour added too the server :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

- Add a parkour warp on prison
    - Every other month a tournament on mini games (so people start to play mini games i was in a lobby for spleef for 2hours one day :/ mini games isnt very active)
    - Add a red NOVICE button on the forums so people looking for novice will see that and click on it instead of spamming the forums with novice threads.
    - Make N and O mines bigger on prison
    - Make it 100mil to fix your pick with the sign
    SKYBLOCK
    Skyblock Ranks
    Skyblock ranks i already know there is MVP,VIP,ELITE,TITAN,and MEGA but what if there was like 2 in game ranks for people to get like 1 for completeing every single challenge,and one for having island level 2000+ And there would be /kits for them too! Its like the old skyblock when you finished a challenge you would get a rank, something like that
    Limited amount of spawmers
    Now i thing another reason skyblock has been lagging is because of a lot of spawners, like i think you should only have atleast 18 spawners on your island , because it gets kind laggy. Like for example some of the higher ranked islands ARE LAGGY AS HELL, so i think its because of the ammount of spawner
    like some people have atleast 30 spawners in an area ,-,
    End Island
    Now you know how you have the Nether islands in the nether, and you know how you have novelty items in shop? You need 12 portal frames for a end portal, 1 frame = 50k in novelty items. And when you get to the end island, it would be the same as the nether but end blocks instead, and about 1000 blocks away from the end island is the dragon, for people who want to kill him, and want to find end villages, and etc.
    Cobble gen, ore thingy upgrade
    This Would be for 75k in the novelty items right now you get like redstone and coal, and lapis, but it should be you get upgrades you can buy and then with those upgrades you get like emeralds and diamonds. And even different random drops like leather, a empty bottle, etc

FORUMS SUGGESTION
    Make it so you can put pictures of like a size of 300 x 200 something small in your signature so lets say if i wanted to add my art into my signature so people know im an artsy person

Add the novice button that i stated above
    a few threads i made for suggestions
    https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/a-help-suggestions-thingy-idk-xd.3582/
    https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/my-suggestion.3342/
    https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/skyblock-suggestion-2.4329/
    https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/skyblock-suggestion-2.4329/

PRISON

In prison you should have your own custom mines and you could have them on anyone of your plots and you would have to pay 12$ irl money to get one
    and it resets every 4 minutes but people get to choose 3 or 4 blocks that go inside. The plotmine size would be 64x64x30

those are my ideas :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Creative
    Another plot world with smaller plots (75 x 75) - We will still have a world that is 145 x 145
    Build Battle - /1v1 or /2v2 - Teleports you to an arena and gives you three themes to choose from (different every time)
    ConnectFour GUI - Players can have small games to play with friends (/connectfour invite <name>)
    Help GUI - /help - Allows players to not just have to flick through 10 pages, but select the area they need help on
    Ranks GUI - /ranks - Displays all of our in-game build ranks - Gives information on how to get each rank
    /list - Displays all of the servers with the amount of players on and next to it, it will say "Staff: LuukH, ItzAntony" etc.
    IcJukebox - Allows players to select a song while building (This will be played in note blocks)
    Tokens - You can create a shop that allows players to buy longer worldedit or buy more plots with tokens from voting

Website
    New website design - More Minecraft themed and not like a build team, make it more interactive for players
    Fix the forum rules and have a real guideline for players/staff to follow
    Update the buycraft theme
    Vote page - Vote links, Prizes, Top Voters etc.
    Remove all of the “Facebook, Twitter and Google+” modules - They don't get used
    Novice Button - This would make it much more easier for players to find where the novice page is
    Ticket System - A player can send in a support ticket and it will alert all staff members on the forums (Help section doesn't really help people)

Prison
    Gangs - This would allow people to create gangs and have wars with other gangs
    Crates - Add more to crates as the only thing people seem to get is rankup helmets, leggings, pickaxes
    Luckyblocks - Luckyblocks are mainly full of stained clay that just clog up your inventory and usually get thrown away
    PVP - Make prison more about PVP, we can add guns and a texturepack to make it seem more realistic
    Donator Mine - Fix the donator mine as it really is useless, most of the items are not used or sold

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Uber911

The idea you had for only having 18 spawners in an area, i think is a bad idea, i would suggest that if you dont want that, then u simply dont do that on ur own island, and just keep away from the laggy areas.

i got 200+ spawners on my pigfarm, but i dont lag, therefore there is no problem for me. It would be a shame if people with good pc's would have to suffer because everyone with a bad one lagged.

6. JavaKitsune

I agree with Uber. My computer isn't all too good, but I do get around 20-30 FPS on my island which is very reasonable for what's on it. What makes me lag on my island is more of my melon farms than my spawners in general.

7. dragenor

Retired Staff

I really like all of these suggestions ant!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JavaKitsune

My suggestions for skyblock are to have the nether be just a regular nether and not a skyblock nether. PvP could be enabled here and when people go through their portals, they are sent to the nether spawn, or are sent to where ever their portals take them, with a guarded boundary of about 100 blocks to allow for certain farms to be built on their guarded area. This will make it so along with the PvP being enabled Blaze Spawners are worth a lot since they are not in /buy nor in crates and are only obtainable by going through the nether

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Xxnder

Retired Staff

I agree with Antony. Not sure why none of this has happened yet. Things like the help GUI or the website have been needed for MONTHS but just haven't been done. They need to happen. End of story.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. trbz_

Plot-restricted command blocks on Creative.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/megaplots-safe-command-blocks-no-longer-for-sale.5301/

This plugin makes it so that command blocks only affect the plot they are in, and allows the restriction of certain commands. For example, if you ran /effect @a speed 30 1, it would give Speed II to all players on the same plot as the command block.

However, the plugin says it is no longer for sale, but that it will continue to be updated. Maybe you could contact the creator or something...?

-----------------------------

This plugin would be amazing because of the possibilities in both builds and mini-games.

Builders could
    • Add cool particle effects to their builds, such as splashing waterfalls and smoking chimneys
    • Make animated structures, like spinning windmills and churning gears.
    • Utilize armor stands to add atmosphere and detail to creations
    Mini-game creators (like myself) could
    • Make custom weapons with unobtainable enchants and attributes, such as super knockback sticks or boots with +4 max health
    • Utilite /fill and /setblock to move and create blocks according to redstone inputs or clocks
    • Give unobtainable potion effects, such as Health Boost and Blindness
    Everyone could
    • Create off-limits areas
    • Teleport players
    • Have fun
    And no one could
    • Ban, kick, troll, or otherwise abuse the system because of the command filter
    • Affect others' plots due to the commands being confined to the plot
    • Lag the server because Mega's skilled coders could create a way to limit the number of command blocks on a plot
    I think that if this was added, it would make MegaCreative infinitely better and more fun (and would probably attract more players).
    Also it should probably be limited to [Builder]+ so there aren't TOO many running at once, and it would also act as an incentive to rank up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. trbz_

/warp LongestParkour

• Like Like x 1
  12. therealjojo

survival.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. RyanRoxHC

I like all of Ants ideas, good thinking of great things for the server!

• Like Like x 1
  14. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Totally agree with all your great ideas Antony.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ObtuseMoose

We've had a ticket system before. It didn't go well in Mega 1.0.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Not in-game, on the forums.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. JavaKitsune

Skyblock
    - A Lockette/Chest Protection system for players to guard their items in their chests from other players trusted on their island.
    - A Co-Owner command that will allow the owner of an island to have a player as co-owner/mod so that they can edit island settings and its biomes.
    - Removal of certain items in the Vote Crate, this is includes, but is not limited to:
    • Chicken Spawn Eggs
    • Cooked Chicken
    • Sand
    • Grass
    • Redstone
    • Emeralds
    The above could be replaced with other items such as:
    • 2 Vote Keys
    • Epic Key (lower chance)
    • More Decent Spawners (Chicken, Rabbit, Spider, etc.)
    - Adding a Redstone Shop to /shop (this will house all redstone material except redstone itself)
    - Raising the amount of $ in Vote Crates from $1k and $2.5K, to around $4k and $10k (pricing debatable)
    - Lowering the chances of certain items in the Vote Crate like:
    • Uncommon Key
    • Elytra (too hard to get, only about 2-4 players have one on the server)
    • Obisidan (too common)
    • Melons (too common)
    • Cow/Pig Spawner (maybe 1/500 or 1/750, depending on if more spawners will be added, then maybe 1-2%)
    - Being able to store our money in a bank (mainly for those that like to spend and if someone else gets on their account, they don't spend their money)
    - Stained Clay added to dyed items in /shop
    - Iron Golem Spawners added to /shop (maybe 2-4mil per spawner)
    - Pigman Spawners added to certain crates or /shop (either is debatable)
    - Decrease on Cow Spawner prices
    - More items to craft with Sky Essence (Maybe Epic Keys as well, or other spawners)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SebastiaanYN

SebastiaanYN Guest

Prison and SkyBlock Crates

Adding rank crates to all servers.
    This will make VIP, MVP, Elite, Titan and MEGA more rewarding.
    These crates can include various rewards, small chances at winning crate keys, insanelly small chances at winning Vouchers, but good chances at winning spawners (pig, cow but also Iron Golem and other rare spawners).
    Maybe add a MEGA voucher in the Legendary crate with a chance of 1/100.000.000

The keys for the crates can be obtained by completing Rank Missions.
    Rank Missions
    won't be hard, the missons can be: ''Mine 25000 blocks in Prison" "Buy items for $10k in Skyblock"
    This will make ranks more valuable and more rewarding, the challenges ads more fun to the server, because you got something else to do :)

(There could also be added crates for Non-Rank players with bad items)

Skyblock addition

Maybe add a option to always have a player as coop, I got 2 accounts and 2 island. I use 1 account for building and 1 account for AFK-ing. When I log off with my second account I can't build on the island anymore (I am working on my ALT's island now)

That would really help me out.

Edit:

I would really love to have the abillity to edit the name of my PV's. Currently you need to find items in /pv [1-100] (because i got MEGA). I would like to call my PV's ''glass'' ''grass'' ''dirt'' ''piston'' ''wood'' ''redstone'' ''armor'' ''tools'' ''iron''. It is hard to find items if you have 100 pv's, having the abillity to name them will make pv's more usefull. Currently i use 4 pv's and they are a mess... (not a small, but a BIG mess) I store most of my items in chests but it is annoying to keep going back to chests to collect certain items. If I can name my pv's i can store my items in my pv's and I will still be able to find them back.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DreamerForFun

I think its good idiea (item like sky essence) like : magical quorz or somting and if you get them 1 you can get 1 vote key if you get 5 you can get uncommon key i think it would me nice to have secand chance to get keys
    And i think will be nice like if you have ISLAND (SB) with 1k level or higher you can make dayly misions like (mine ... block or spend some money) or just like : you enter the game and it will say on the chat dayly quosts you clik on that and it say (go to.... server adn do .... to get ....) and you cood skip the mision 2 times :)

(im bad at english sorry all) i hope sombodi will understand

20. kailanchauhan

MegaSurvival 4? or 3 I can't even remember

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.