Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Suggestion Thread: What would YOU add/change on Mega?

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

If you think so, make a new thread and list the pros, conts and how we can improve. Because this statement is not very helpful.

2. Marco3712

pros: there is someone to look after you, there are people who can help cons: they mostly dont know what they are doing, cant help most of the time, they know jack shit, they send false warn and mutes, they dont state what the player did wrong in the rules, they often ignore some, it takes longer to review the plot then what they promise, they dont anwer on staff replys and it takes forever while the were loking for new helpers ad keeps coming up, conclusion: try to listen more on people ive seen players try to yell at someone for minuts try to say wait and I will come over to you asap and state what the player did wrong like saying you are violating rule 4 dont no clogging chat and maybe self try to come up this server is growing you need to help new players just today over 10 new players have joined creative alone! you cant just sit and do nothing

3. xHerobrine

To make Mega better... I'd suggest increasing the World Edit permission time from votes from 30 minutes to an hour each vote. Players like me take time to build, and with only four 30 minute chances to copy and paste our builds to perfection it's hard to do any real building.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. xandecki

Although this might be a bit much to ask for I think the ranks should be cheaper so that more people could buy them and have access to great things.

5. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

No, you don't buy a rank for "great things". You buy it to support the server.

6. TheRandomBooni_

While on another server, I had chatted with the mods of the server. They had been telling me about a safety net for grieving that they had. I am not sure what it is called, but I found it very interesting. The mods, admins, and owners of the server were able to tell who placed what block and when. I definitely believe that this could vastly improve the quality of the server. Think of it like the chat log report thing, but for blocks. I definitely found it interesting and if it was added into the server that would make my post worth something :p

(i changed the font and stuff so i could read it, i have terrible eyesight.)

7. TheRandomBooni_

After my previous post, I thought of some more things. I'm not going into detail though.
    • Needs more staff
    • Needs to be more strict
    • Need plot command blocks
    • Need more minigames
    • Needs a /shout command to advertise roleplays, games, and builds (/shout [message], cooldown of 120 seconds)
    • I would love a "child filter" so it would filter out the bad words, making them hashtags for kids on the server but everyone else can see the words
    • Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase put in a reward for playing minigames and prison. No one ever plays those games anymore.
    • Weekly building challenge
    • Instead of admins, mods, helpers etc rating the buildings, there should be a "player voting" system where some players get chosen to give reviews. This makes the system more open, because if one person reviews it then that one person has a taste for certain kinds of builds.
    That's it for now! :D

8. _Brokencrystal_

there was a thread made about this before. thing is, it could happen that only trolls (giving all bad or random ratings) or the submitter's friends (giving only good ratings) would vote. but they do need more staff as i hear about some plots taking a long time to review.
    again, already been discussed elsewhere, owner said no.
    e-excuse me? i have been told the shortest mute is two hours and that they may give a warning before it. if you could enlighten me as to what actually happens to make you say they need to be more strict, that would be wonderful. if you mean there are never staff online to handle trouble, then that's the wrong point, they need more staff. if you truly mean to say the punishments should be longer for a first mute/have no warnings regardless of offense, i... really am speechless. my server, there are several warnings for caps before a 5 minute mute, functioning as more of a harsh warning to let the player know staff are able to issue punishments, slowly increasing if the player carries on. nobody has complained about it, we frequently get apologies simply for warning, all of the players are happy with it. staff also are actually trusted to have good judgment, so if someone is just trolling, we have all right to mute them for a matter of hours immediately and ask about getting them banned, instead of having to go through the warnings/short mutes thing.

• Like Like x 2
  9. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

@TheRandomBooni_ may read the entire thread, all these things are already suggested.
    And ty brokencrystal for explaining :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. LifeCup

Add the ability to spawn animals, even the limitation of ONE is enough

11. Aglebob

Maybe on each server there could be a different audio kind of like what mc magic or the palace does it

12. MrSato

I would do ANYTHING to allow the average builder (like me) to skip ranks. It sucks because by only allowing one rank at a time to you remove ALL ambitious projects. So what if I want to make this giant kingdom? In the end, I want it to pay off, but not when I'm only going up one measly rank. I have professionally built for 4 years. This one reason is the only reason I don't play.

13. cadenjb

Let redstone be accepted for plotchecks

14. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

99.9% of redstone is used for lag plots or copied almost exactly from the net and no creativity.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Wolif

It would be awesome if there was a plugin that could give players tokens for placing and breaking blocks by hand - specifically in Creative. It would encourage players to use WorldEdit and VoxelSniper less because overuse of these can sometimes ruin a build. I'm not sure what the tokens plugin is called or if it is free but I know another server that has it and the players all really enjoy it.

:p

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. KnightXx

Please add a chat control, this server should be appropriate for young players, but instead is like 14+, if you add chat control it would make the server alot better and friendlier. Thanks! -KnightKit12

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Miningzeus

A noteblock-radio,
    With a command like /radio or smth. you can listen to different popular songs played on noteblocks.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. CranberryJerry

Please please please please please ffs add GoPaint and GoBrush they're so amazing for terrain/painting terrain. They do things that WE and Voxel just cant do. Plus they are free plugins so it wont cost anything. Please...

19. YT_sdsbfanFTW

I would like to be able to use 1.12 blocks (concrete and stuff like that) on the creative server.

20. _Brokencrystal_

There's been a thread about this. Reason they haven't updated fully to the new version is that not all plugins were updated. If something doesn't update for a long time, they may drop it or find a compatible replacement.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.