Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanilla Events!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Numce, Jul 7, 2018.

1. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

I'm delighted to announce that the new events system has been working wonders on the Vanilla side of the network, and the past 2 events have been successful!

My question to you all is, what events would you like to see?

( Keep in mind this is only for the Vanilla side of the network, this area is for the discussion and suggestion of Creative and Survival events. )

I'd also like to take this opportunity to publically thank and humiliate my minions, Ommo Senpai_Artic and Threndhr (Thiddeh), you've all been really great by helping me.

2. Ommo

Retired Staff

A sumo event, you're given a small platform, 2 people are randomly tp'd to the small platform and you have to fight and knock each other off using no weapons or armor.

3. Dohaerys

also the knockback 100 & sharpness 100 sticks with the cobwebs

4. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

This would have to be solely Survival, not creative, but I do like the idea.

5. Ommo

Retired Staff

A guess the build minigame, where you're given a build to make through a PM and the others have to guess it. First person to guess what the build is scores a point.

6. SirNumcelot

Retired Staff

To me this sounds semi-mundane, it's been done 1000 times before on very popular servers and I'd rather there be something else to spice it up.