Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War Is Coming (Season 2 Ep 1)

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenuxesX

Holly: Who the hell are you / Maggie: Please dont shoot / Holly: You didnt answer my question who the hell are you / Maggie: Im maggie please dont shoot me / Holly: How many people have you killed / Maggie: i..... i killed none / Holly: None im not a idiot Maggie why do you have a iron sword then? / Maggie: Its for my safety so when someone trys to kill me / Holly: *Puts Weapon Down* / Maggie: Phew thanks[​IMG]
    upload_2015-12-7_18-5-5.png Max: Look at all these people who turned into slaves! / Crystal: Shut up max your scareing me / Max: But.... / Crystal: Stop being such a 5 year old just relax ryan will look for us just trust me / Max: But hes too weak he wont defeat these priates / Girl 1: What are you doing? / Crystal: What do you think trying to do some "work" / Girl 1: Oh ok sorry for asking bye / Crystal: Ugh i swear these people WONT MIND THERE BISSNESS! /
    upload_2015-12-7_18-11-28.png Later That Morning / Ryan: Is that tree walking? / Ryan: *Moves Closer* / *The Tree Jumps Out And Dirt Goes Everywhere* / Ryan: What the hell? / ???: Hello there young sir my name is The Great Tree one of the oldest trees in history / Ryan: Well my name is ryan here take this apple i found it on a tree then fell off hope you like this as a gift / The Great Tree: Thank you kind sir *he takes the apple* / Ryan: No Problem / The Great Tree: You know i have been watching you since the past week / Ryan: Yeah right.... are you just joking around? / The Great Tree: No i am not i know where your friends are and you do have very strong powers just like how you blasted all those guards / Ryan: You were watching me but where are my friends! / The Great Tree: Your friends were kiddnapped from these evil slaves / Ryan: Pirates? / The Great Tree: Yes the pirates turned your friends into slaves and putted a hacked device to there head so they can do all there dirty work shame is it? / Ryan: Indeed a shame but what about my sword glowing at night and why was my eye really blue i need some information since you were "Stalking Or Following Me" / The Great Tree: Just like i said ryan those were you great powers those powers are very strong but it needs to feed on enemys to grow stronger and stronger / Ryan: What do you mean by feed like real food i... i dont understand / The Great Tree: I ment your sword and power needs feeding to become stronger now since im your first guardian i shall give you the power of earth the strongest spell ever cast by anyone *He starts to create wind blowing around ryan and the great tree* *After that the sword glows really green then blasts in mid air* *The great tree hands the weapon back to his hands* *Ryan puts the weapon in his backpack* *the tree turns back into a normal tree and ryan teleports into somewhere else*

END OF CHAPTER 1 SEASON 2

MORE OF THE STORY IS BELOW SO GET READY FOR THE BIG ACTION!

2. hbl

hbl

Sooooo many grammar errors x.x

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TenuxesX

I REALLY DONT CARE BRO SO LEAVE ME ALONE ALRIGHT

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  4. MC2Squared

Please condense all of these into one post (you can seperate them via spoilers), as all these posts are spamming the "Share Your Creations" section, which is also intended for builds on creative (this is not in minecraft, nor involving megacraft).

-Mc2squared

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. TenuxesX

? This is share you'RE CREATIONS!

6. TenuxesX

its pictures :)

7. TenuxesX

@DevilStuff lock please i cant take sanei no more and i stop making chapter books now because of hate and wont leave me alone to create a little chapter book --->sanei<---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.