Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What you might refer to as 'PEE'

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Feb 5, 2016.

1. kailanchauhan

Hello, the fellow MegaCraft community! I am back for another thread:

At school, my English teacher explains to us about 'PEE', Point, evidence, explanation. This is just what I am about to do.
    I have a suggestion to make a new 'Survival' server, and replace the current with the name 'Factions', to improve upon the MegaSurvival 2.0 which in my opinion was great. I have evidence of people who agree that survival is better (This is the thread) . I sincerely hope that you consider this, but I am expecting major criticism.

I am hoping to start writing a story. Thanks to @DiaArtix for inspiration to do this. I doubt that I will ever get round to start it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. dooff

Retired Staff

In Mega 1.0, we had a sort of "cooperative" survival where the world had PvP turned off except for in special arenas and protections which were managed by staff. The system was inherently flawed but the idea was good. A more well designed version of 1.0 survival would probably be fairly popular.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Hell yeahhh xDD Especially if you're in set one. You gotta write like paragraphs on it every day.

4. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Haha glad I could inspire you to write a story :) Creating a story is very interesting as you can have your own plot and its like your very own world and you can be creative as you like without any limits. That is why I enjoy writing stories so much as its where I can show my creativity and do my own thing :D

• Like Like x 1