Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Tried To Copy My Build Project?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PopTart_Overlord, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopTart_Overlord

So almost everyone on this server knows I have a pet project that I named as Project Vale. Its nearing its completion stages but recently I found out that someone was trying to copy my plot, block for block.

The main entrance tower which is at the very front of my plot was copied and put in the exact same spot.
    The fact that someone tried to copy my build (which is going to be submitted for a rank) without my permission is beyond unacceptable.

I know the person was online when I found out because right when I went to the plot, it was cleared seconds later.
    I am angry because you didn't have permission to steal my work, confess and we can talk this out like true gentlemen or women.

2. therealjojo

I have no idea that you have a project named Project Vale. Don't get cocky now with "almost everyone on this server knows". The server isn't that small.

Also, are we talking full copy, some parts of just one part? If somebody copied just one part of my build, I wouldn't mind(very strong IMO there btw).
    And if he/she did copy your build for rank purposes, did any of the staff see your version? I think that if you copy someone's build for a rank then he/she willl not get one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.