Menu Click to Copy

?? Players Online

Abbott_Original's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by Abbott_Original, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Abbott_Original

Mar 10, 2018
    Please note, we are only looking for high quality builders as this team will work with large companies and different servers to produced paid and commission based builds for online Marketplace's like MC-Market and Spigot.

What is your in-game name? Abbott_Original

How old are you? Personal

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) Personal

How long have you been playing on the server? About 3 hours

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? Yes
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. Head-Builder

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A N/A

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) Natural

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source Modern House, Murder Base (Don't ask...)

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on AJGaming Creative 1;66 , 66;-50

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? Terraforming with VoxelSniper

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? I like your server

I agree Yes