Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

?? Players Online

AquaticLint's Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Build Team Applications' started by AquaticLint, Feb 7, 2018.

1. AquaticLint

Basic Information
    Please note, we are only looking for high quality builders as this team will work with large companies and different servers to produced paid and commission based builds for online Marketplace's like MC-Market and Spigot.

What is your in-game name? AquaticLint

How old are you? 14

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) English (GMT)

How long have you been playing on the server? 2 days

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? Yes
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. GlacierRealms and I was a builder, I was also a Owner of a Roleplay Server.

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A I quit GlacierRealms to go and own my own server, then I removed my server due to funding reasons.

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) I am good with Terraforming and Modern Builds.

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source I built a Wizard's Tower for a roleplaying server and a mystic forest

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on AJGaming Creative 62;26

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I am good with terraforming and adding detail to build's and areas, I also like to make build's adapted to their theme as close as I can.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? The Server Is Great! The Community Is Also Awesome!

I agree Yes